The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Weather is terrible today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nooo eu referendum in pms!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hehe my mum went to vote, they asked my mum's name but i answered, they asked the address and i answered so they gave me the voting card (and i was nearly gonna vote instead of mum) this is ssoooooo stupid...... I mean anyone could've done that..... :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
*school memes*
Original post by Impressive
Battle begins!

In the UK, some time in August. In the USA, it begins today. :coma:

Original post by AngryJellyfish
In the UK, some time in August. In the USA, it begins today. :coma:

Have you ever seen these battles live?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have to you ever seen these battles live?

None of the televised episodes (this year's filming was at the same time as Minamicon anime convention :moon:), but I did go to one of the live events in the early 2000s. :biggrin:
None of the televised episodes (this year's filming was at the same time as Minamicon anime convention :moon:), but I did go to one of the live events in the early 2000s. :biggrin:

Nice! do you think it's better to watch online?

As for the filming, you should show your anger and tell them to re-schedule the dates just for jellyfish. Nonetheless, it looks like anime is your priority wooo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice! do you think it's better to watch online?

As for the filming, you should show your anger and tell them to re-schedule the dates just for jellyfish. Nonetheless, it looks like anime is your priority wooo!

I'll be watching the US Battlebots online, since it's the only option. I'll be watching the UK pilot series on TV though, the more ratings, the more likely we'll get a longer second series. :yes:
I think that we will be waiting for a while ....10000th post.... a long way to go
I'll be watching the US Battlebots online, since it's the only option. I'll be watching the UK pilot series on TV though, the more ratings, the more likely we'll get a longer second series. :yes:

What do you mean the only option, you can always spend fortune to go to US and watch US fights! Ay! But I guess online is much better choice since you can lie down with a cup of tea and watch murderous machines via computer. Do you watch them all on youtube or is there a specific website you should visit?

Original post by BioOx
I think that we will be waiting for a while ....10000th post.... a long way to go

Few months.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest