This country was born to lead not to follow

INDEPENDENCE DAY
We are the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Not a province of Brussels or Germany

Be the best.Vote LEAVE

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Where does Lewis Hamilton live again?
Who exactly are we leading by retreating to our little island and refusing to speak to anyone?
Original post by JordanL_
Who exactly are we leading by retreating to our little island and refusing to speak to anyone?

the greatest island in History
God RoyalMarine still living in the past :lol:
We're obviously not doing a great job at leading, even in the EU - are we?
Original post by Malevolent
God RoyalMarine still living in the past :lol:

that's what Brussels and Germans want.
Reply 7
Born to lead… When the Act of the Union was signed into law, unifying Scotland and England? So basically some smaller countries joining together to create a geopolitical super-state. Why does that sound familiar? :p:
To the cowards who vote Remain just out of fear from the EU and German ministers

[video="youtube;j5-yKhDd64s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s[/video]
Anyone sees a EU flag on here?
Don't get cocky, if we remain, the jokes will be on you even more
Original post by alevelstresss
Don't get cocky, if we remain, the jokes will be on you even more

if we remain I will leave the army. I will not fight for the EU
Original post by RoyalMarine

There's probably not going to be an EU Army even if we remain (which I hope we don't). Or at least if there is one created, the UK won't be in it.
Original post by Tempest II
There's probably not going to be an EU Army even if we remain (which I hope we don't). Or at least if there is one created, the UK won't be in it.

they will

The marines aren't part of the army.
Anyone sees a EU flag on here?

No. But I do see an Afghani flag! You're happy not seeing a Euro flag but you have no problem with an Afgani flag...makes sense. :rolleyes:
Original post by !!mentor!!
No. But I do see an Afghani flag! You're happy not seeing a Euro flag but you have no problem with an Afgani flag...makes sense. :rolleyes:

I also see a Peruvian flag.
Original post by Dez
Born to lead… When the Act of the Union was signed into law, unifying Scotland and England? So basically some smaller countries joining together to create a geopolitical super-state. Why does that sound familiar? :p:

With Scots, Dutch and then Germans on the throne to top it off.:smile:

If we're gonna turn the clock back then it may as well be to pre-1066 when we actually had a proper English king.
Original post by RamocitoMorales
I also see a Peruvian flag.

Although it appears to be peruvian, it's actually a tactical recognition flash. It identifies the Corps the soldier belongs to. I think its the King's Hussars.
Reply 19
Then lead and not quit the EU. It is a terribly ambitious project and let's not go back.

Voted remain.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending