The Student Room Group

Plagarisim

I have done something very stupid and have plagiarised and English literature essay that has been sent off to be moderated. I did however reword it only comes up as 90% original on scanner. Please help I don't need the abuse I'm already scared enough as it i.e. just wanted to make sure that I definitely secured a uni place and now I have thrown that all away. This is my first academic offence and I did out of sheer desperation will AQA ban me for 3 years?
Reply 1
Original post by serser
I have done something very stupid and have plagiarised and English literature essay that has been sent off to be moderated. I did however reword it only comes up as 90% original on scanner. Please help I don't need the abuse I'm already scared enough as it i.e. just wanted to make sure that I definitely secured a uni place and now I have thrown that all away. This is my first academic offence and I did out of sheer desperation will AQA ban me for 3 years?

http://www.aqa.org.uk/student-support/for-students/malpractice check their site.
Reply 2

i have already seen this and the JCQ one
Reply 3
Original post by 5h3bi

]It depends really you could get a ban from all exams from that exam board for a period of time, you could get a warning, disqualification for some units or lose marks on a section of the work or unit.

Quick Reply

Latest