The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Interesting news: 84 MPs, including Michael gove, boris Johnson and Chris grayling have signed a letter telling David Cameron that he has a 'duty' to carry on as PM.
Original post by 0to100
I'm more angered by the fact someone has successfully stolen my thread idea and has run with it!! :eek3:

Aw hell naw. lol

Anyway #Leave :biggrin::biggrin:

That's TSR. It happens a lot. :smile:
Reply 102
Remain has won.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Farage conceding (before un-conceding), calm from Downing street, Pound soaring, Presenters and Tom Watson looking smug on BBC News, IDS looking defeated. Pro-Brexit MPs kissing Cameron's arse.

I'd say IN have won it, unfortunately.

The runes are reading that way, but the first few results will make it clearer.
84% turnout in Gibraltar, nice.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
That's TSR. It happens a lot. :smile:

But...:cry2: lol
Leeds holding a minute silence now for Jo Cox at the ballot counting centre thingy
Original post by Proximo
Interesting news: 84 MPs, including Michael gove, boris Johnson and Chris grayling have signed a letter telling David Cameron that he has a 'duty' to carry on as PM.

That's a "sorry we pissed you off can we have our job back" letter.
Original post by 0to100
But...:cry2: lol

I suspect it's cause overall this one appears a lot more neutral than yours, given your pro-Leave title :tongue:
Original post by 0to100
I'm more angered by the fact someone has successfully stolen my thread idea and has run with it!! :eek3:

Aw hell naw. lol

Anyway #Leave :biggrin::biggrin:

Nah, I thought of this for a while, didn't know you made one. Plus yours is very specific to leave, I mean it does say leave voters come. Mines a lot more inclusive and.... It has official in its name
Original post by MrDystopia
84% turnout in Gibraltar, nice.

And they will be 90% Remain, unsurprisingly.
Not pulling an all nighter, just wondering how long it'll take before the first results come in. Namely Gibraltar given they stopped an hour before everyone else.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
And they will be 90% Remain, unsurprisingly.

Indeed, the little rock was always going to be the most pro-Remain.
Original post by Proximo
Nah, I thought of this for a while, didn't know you made one. Plus yours is very specific to leave, I mean it does say leave voters come. Mines a lot more inclusive and.... It has official in its name

Yes that's always a nice touch :wink:
I have a little feeling deep inside that this somehow might be a leave vote. Just like everyone said it would be a coalition in the general election and it wasn't.

Idk, I just have a feeling
Original post by Proximo

Original post by MrDystopia
I suspect it's cause overall this one appears a lot more neutral than yours, given your pro-Leave title :tongue:

So you did see it :wink:
Original post by Proximo
I have a little feeling deep inside that this somehow might be a leave vote. Just like everyone said it would be a coalition in the general election and it wasn't.

Idk, I just have a feeling

Let's hope ya psychic laddy -slurs drunkenly-
Original post by jneill
Yes that's always a nice touch :wink:

Haha, lol :smile:
Ooh gibraltar has a result. It's a remain. Large majority.
Original post by 0to100
Let's hope ya psychic laddy -slurs drunkenly-

Don't worry, your thread is still one place above mine in the trending list lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending