The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Farage is upset that 2 million more people were given the opportunity to vote by extending the deadline? He is upset that large numbers have voted. So much for pursuing denocracy 🙄
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Farage blaming the extension to voting registration time. So the man of the people isn't keen on having the wrong ones voting.

Can we discuss the results please? I doubt anyone here is really concerned with your own political viewpoints and snide remarks against politicians.
Newcastle imminent and marginal Remain win
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Farage is upset that 2 million more people were given the opportunity to vote by extending the deadline? He is upset that large numbers have voted. So much for pursuing denocracy 🙄

He really has no shame.
Newcastle suggests Labour voters have gone for Leave in the North.
Reply 145

He's despicable.
I expect most of England to vote for leave, apart from London, parts of Yorkshire and parts of the Midlands.

I expect Scotland and Wales to be in favour of remain quite conclusively.
Gibraltar: 19,232 Remain and 823 have voted Leave.
**** me...
Newcastle reporting a marginal win for Remain which suggests Leave is doing quite well
Newcastle marginal win for remain.

Loved the CNN mic popping out under Farage
Original post by MrDystopia
I'm going for a 53-47 Remain vote.

Who'd you vote for?

Working 12:00-20:0 tomorrow, but this is more inportant.

I booked it off and told my manager it was to stay up and watch the referendum.
Jeez Carswell is really laying it on Farage. You could definitely tell he has leadership aspirations for the party.

'Absolutely not' he says :lol:
Newcastle result should be coming in shortly.
Well it's Gibraltar, what do you expect. This isn't the end of Brexit yet, in fact it's far from over.
Original post by Naveed-7
Gibraltar: 19,232 Remain and 823 have voted Leave.
**** me...

Indicating that you're surprised?

They share a land border with Spain and would likely face a lot of difficulty from a Leave vote.

The alleged closeness of Newcastle is a positive sign for Leave, even if it stands alone as such a sign.
The only outcome of this referendum will be that the UK is massively divided. Sadly, those problems will lead to numerous issues for decades to come.
Reply 156
Half expecting Carswell to pull out a knife and stab Farage in the back :lol:
Original post by Rakas21
Who'd you vote for?.

I voted Remain, how about yourself?
Ah it's Paddy.
Hold onto your hats.
In case he has to eat it.

Edit: gah! he stole my joke!
-sigh-

Quick Reply

Latest