The Student Room Group

This country was born to lead not to follow

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JamesN88
With Scots, Dutch and then Germans on the throne to top it off.:smile:

If we're gonna turn the clock back then it may as well be to pre-1066 when we actually had a proper English king.

Believe in a free Mercia!
Original post by Dez
Believe in a free Mercia!

Believe my fellow Anglo-Saxons!!!

Make Mercia Great Again!!!
I agree BUT we are a huge influence in the EU, hence US begging for us to remain. Germany media are pleading. We GB are needed in EU!

Posted from TSR Mobile
All of this, literally all of this will be so damn funny once we get the Remain vote tomorrow. It will be so funny to see these ultra-nationalistic, borderline fascist lemmings lose their minds and start saying how the world is going to end and how Germany somehow controls them.

I'm done debating at this point, I'm just eager to poke fun at the flimsy attempt of the Leave camp to keep the Empire alive, even if only in their head.
Original post by RoyalMarine
if we remain I will leave the army. I will not fight for the EU

i thought the marines were part of the Navy :dontknow:
We will not go quietly into the night!
We will not vanish without a fight!
We're going to live on! We're going to survive!
Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

xd
Be the best.Vote LEAVE

Like the British guy who left Britain to save on tax.
Like the British guy who left a British team to move to a German team to win something.

Great example...

And you're an embarrassment to the name of the Royal Marines. Major Walt territory.
Original post by Withengar
All of this, literally all of this will be so damn funny once we get the Remain vote tomorrow. It will be so funny to see these ultra-nationalistic, borderline fascist lemmings lose their minds and start saying how the world is going to end and how Germany somehow controls them.

I'm done debating at this point, I'm just eager to poke fun at the flimsy attempt of the Leave camp to keep the Empire alive, even if only in their head.

I'm happy to debate the proper issues but this kind of crap doesn't merit a serious reply. I also voted Remain and will feel really smug if we win.

The foil hat brigade are out already claiming that the vote is fixed.:biggrin:
Original post by gimplord4000
We will not go quietly into the night!
We will not vanish without a fight!
We're going to live on! We're going to survive!
Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

xd

[video="youtube;0zFAvzf0Mv0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zFAvzf0Mv0[/video]
I feel the EU needs us more than we need them.

They'll blame it on the pencils :L

good, go and do something helpful like bin collection
Original post by the bear
i thought the marines were part of the Navy :dontknow:

not a RM yet just army junior. The EU makes me lose interest on it though

we don't 'lose our minds' and we're not ultra nationalistic. We're about half of the population

But you'll fight 'for' NATO? Which is based where...I wonder..
Original post by hezzlington
But you'll fight 'for' NATO? Which is based where...I wonder..

America: Knock knock

Iraqi's/Afghans: Who.... Who's there?

America: *Kicks down door with M16 in hand - "FREEDOM MUTHAFUKKA"

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
not a RM yet just army junior. The EU makes me lose interest on it though

it is a bit dodgy calling yourself a Marine if you are not a Marine ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending