The Student Room Group

What do heterosexual guys find attractive in girls?

Scroll to see replies

Besides being sexually attracted to the female body form (boobs, ass, vagina), but I'm especially enticed by a woman's quirkiness and generally her face. I have a very specific kind of face I like, and it's quite hard to describe it.

I've only met a handful of girls I've been extremely attracted to - one or two who I've considered a perfect match on all levels.
Original post by PrincessZara
Guys like Melons :smile:

Symmetry is key :drool:
Original post by Anonymous
What about vaginas? Do you find their appearance repulsive, ugly, appealing, a turn on? Are there conditions for you to like their appearance?

You can post anonymously if you're uncomfortable.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

Aren't most female breasts usually uneven in size?
Original post by hezzlington
Aren't most female breasts usually uneven in size?

One is usually slightly larger than the other, as you may well know no one human is symetrical.
Original post by The Roast
One is usually slightly larger than the other, as you may well know no one human is symetrical.

Hence the question to 'symmetry is key'.

Would be pretty rare I guess. It would be like having both testicles hanging equally as low. Or high. Depending on temperature.

Strange, eh.
Original post by hezzlington
Hence the question to 'symmetry is key'.

Would be pretty rare I guess. It would be like having both testicles hanging equally as low. Or high. Depending on temperature.

Strange, eh.

I mean even your feet are slightly different in length too.

It's an interesting thought nonetheless.

A female always has one boob bigger than the other. Just saying. :hand:
What about vaginas? Do you find their appearance repulsive, ugly, appealing, a turn on? Are there conditions for you to like their appearance?

Why do I have the feeling that this thread was created as some form of trap?

(And really, actually, is it possible for there to a be varied appearances in, of all things, vaginas?)
Eyes.

It's hard to describe but certain girls have a unique eye shape and size that enlightens their face (in my opinion).
Original post by Bulletzone
Eyes.

It's hard to describe but certain girls have a unique eye shape and size that enlightens their face (in my opinion).

Thank god. A description not so **** boy basic.
Reply 31
It depends.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so, it's hard to convey this. Most of the time I don't pay attention to physical features, unless it's their eyes! If their personality is great and I like it, I end up liking almost everything about them (including physical appearance).

I don't worry about their genitals and stuff, in fact that's the last thing on my mind lol
Reply 32

No, no boy finds it repulsive and I'm sure literally every straight boy finds them attractive as long as they are well kept

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet but CURVES.

Cute face + curves = absolute win. Tit size mostly irrelevant.
Thank god. A description not so **** boy basic.

What is that supposed to mean?
Original post by undercxver
A female always has one boob bigger than the other. Just saying. :hand:

My bad, I was referring to the overall body not the "melons".

Did you vote in the EU referendum btw?
My bad, I was referring to the overall body not the "melons".

Did you vote in the EU referendum btw?

Oh lol. :tongue:

Yepp! Voted remain. How about you?
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet but CURVES.

Cute face + curves = absolute win. Tit size mostly irrelevant.

Tit size is inclusive in curves bc hour glass.
Just say pear shaped if thats what you want but a flat or snall chest isnot curvy.
Tit size is inclusive in curves bc hour glass.
Just say pear shaped if thats what you want but a flat or snall chest isnot curvy.

I beg to differ, hourglass shape is not the only curvy body shape. AFAIC, a girl with small breasts can be curvy.
What is that supposed to mean?

All these original posts about tits...

Quick Reply

Latest