Original post by Audrey18
@Proximo

Hi. Could you input my prediction? Thanks. Leave 65% : Remain 35%

This is funnier than his iphone joke.
Traders are panicking...

Looks very bad for remain atm
Reply 303
Very interesting up to now.
GBP/USD collapsed but has come back up a bit now.

A remain dead cat? Or still alive...

One more area then it's off to sleep. Begging the UK does not make a mistake, there's too much to lose.
Leave in the lead :woo:

Was that "exit poll" just to try and stabalise the markets? :beard:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JamesN88
The Manchester Evening News are normally neutral but backed remain last week so it might sway it there.

If working class Manchester goes Leave like the North East, that may be the clincher.
Reply 308
Original post by Proximo
Looks very bad for remain atm

Going off the ~300,000 votes declared?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just woke my mum and her boyfriend up, opps.

why do i talk to the tv as if it will respond
I reckon Manchester will stay in as its got much more middle class with many students staying on
Reply 311
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Leave in the lead :woo:

Was that "exit poll" just to try and stabalise the markets? :beard:

Didn't you vote Remain?
So leave leads at the moment
I don't care if the pound becomes weaker. People should realise that GDP alone is no true indicator of Quality of Life, and there are several countries that frequently rank higher than us in indexes yet have lower GDP.
Original post by jneill
GBP/USD collapsed but has come back up a bit now.

A remain dead cat? Or still alive...

It's coming back up rn as there's a bit of profit taking (i.e.: those who were selling the pound are buying them back to close their trades)
Original post by Redmonds
A man of taste I see, what is your choice for tonight? I've got a choice between Oban 14 years, or some Penderyn Madeira

Black Bush
on ice.
Original post by welshiee
I don't care if the pound becomes weaker. People should realise that GDP alone is no true indicator of Quality of Life, and there are several countries that frequently rank higher than us in indexes yet have lower GDP.

Yet you're accusing others of creating gross oversimplifications.
Which area. Was expected to be next, i have a feeling it was Swindon but not 100% sure.
Original post by Craig1998
I love how the leavers are so happy and confident, the lead is 3,000

You obviously don't understand psephology.

The reason Leavers are happy is because a city that should have had one of the strongest Remain results in the country (Newcastle) split 50/50, and Sunderland had a substantially stronger Leave result than expected.

Extrapolated to the country that suggests Leave is doing much better than was assumed by Remainers earlier in the night
Isabel Hardman, Spectator live feed:

There is deep trepidation, swearing and talk of whisky among Labour MPs in the North tonight as they watch how their local counts are going. Something seismic is happening to the Labour vote, which is going to have serious effects whether or not Britain votes to leave. Labour MPs are wondering whether they have been totally ‘****ed’ by this referendum. They are likely to bleed votes to Ukip and the Tories in seats formerly considered their heartlands as a result of having campaigned for Remain and therefore giving their constituents the impression that they no longer understand them or appreciate their worries about immigration.

Even in areas expected to vote leave, like Sunderland, the vote has been much bigger than expected. Other Labour MPs representing core areas for their parties are confident that their seats are going to vote leave by a large margin.

Jamie Reed, Labour MP for Copeland, has been warning about the party’s identity crisis in its heartlands for years. He is clearly frustrated, telling Coffee House:

‘This referendum has exacerbated the already enormous divisions within our country. It has not caused the divisions, but it has widened and exposed them. The nation can see that the Tories are riven down the middle. Whatever the result, the country must change and without doubt, there is a crystal clear need for fundamental change within the Labour Party: fundamental and rapid. In or out of the EU, this is an inescapable fact from which the party cannot continue to hide.’

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending