The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fullofsurprises
It will go down as one of the most disgraceful pieces of weak government on record. He's the Stanley Baldwin of our Great Depression.

Still think he won't stand down?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cbreef
I can't help but feel if England voted 60/40 to leave and Scotland the opposite, then the next few years will be complete mess.
I was in favour of Scottish independence and still sort of am.
Oh man, if we vote to leave after the No Thanks camp used the "no guarantee Scotland will be in the EU" argument to win votes.....
There will be hell to pay

Well we're not going to cast all our votes to placate the Scots forever.

Bear in mind that nothing has necessarily changed. In order to have a chance in the EU on the UK's present terms, Scotland would have to leave the UK before the UK left the EU.
Evening Ladies and Gents, I support Leave but respect all opinions! Just clocking on to join in the chat :smile:
Original post by cbreef
Crap, terrible weather in London could screw over Remain

I blame UKIP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midlander
That's a right wing cheese nightmare.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We wouldn't have a migrant crisis under it.
Only one Leave prediction in the OP? Come on you noisy Leavers... state your predictions.
People are forgetting a weaker pound will actually allow the UK to boost exports so it could actually cause a kick in the economy.

Why? lol
Reply 468
With the sort of forces that seem to be driving the Leave vote you've gotta ask how long the Government can manage to stay in office for in the event of a Leave vote.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
This is more exciting than the general election :biggrin:

Yess, I haven't been this excited in ages!!! Dont want to go to the loo in case I miss anything :biggrin:
Reply 470
This is so unpredictable
Original post by jneill
Only one Leave prediction in the OP? Come on you noisy Leavers... state your predictions.

I made my prediction but it was ignored.
Original post by physicsphysics91
We wouldn't have a migrant crisis under it.

55% of immigrants to Britain come from outside the EU. Are you delighted to see the pound collapsing just so you can keep out a few Poles?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rakas21

Can you expand on why on earth solidarity with a foreign party would influence you?

I'm a left wing internationalist like the leaders of Podemos.

I wish the Wobblies were an actual force in geopolitics
(edited 7 years ago)
Kettering votes out
Kettering: REMAIN: 21,030 LEAVE: 32,877
Original post by Midlander
55% of immigrants to Britain come from outside the EU. Are you delighted to see the pound collapsing just so you can keep out a few Poles?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mostly the turks
Original post by Aj12
With the sort of forces that seem to be driving the Leave vote you've gotta ask how long the Government can manage to stay in office for in the event of a Leave vote.

The rise of the far right in the West is God damn troubling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
KETTERING has voted LEAVE.
Gap between LEAVE and REMAIN is now 18,778. The gap widens once more.
Original post by physicsphysics91
Mostly the turks

So, happy to see the pound collapse so there's fewer brown folk coming in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending