The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tootles44
I know quite a few foreigners (South Asian mainly) voting out which is interesting

Been chatting to my taxi drivers over the last week and while most were voting In they certainly had no love for the Turks or eastern Europeans.
Original post by MrDystopia
All will be fine my friend, have hope. Or tea, that's what I've decided will be my comfort at the moment.

Black Bush Irish whiskey.
A large one. Just finished...
West Dunbartonshire votes to remain.
South Tyneside votes to Leave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any of you trying to predict the overall result at tjis point in time are barking mad.
Original post by James.Carnell
What are we going to export? We produce the square root of jack **** today.

Utter rubbish and yet more scaremongering. You can export skills which the service sector relies on.
Original post by Josb
Why do the results from the remotest places come first?

Because less people = quicker to count.
Salmond called it I'm telling you
Original post by welshiee
Ridiculously overdramatic. The UK will end up with an EFTA sort of deal in the event of leave as countries like Germany will push for it to ensure that the shock is minimised before it impacts the entire zone.

I am thinking less of EU partners and more of the Americans/Japanese and so on who have been crystal clear about the consequences. At best there will be no appreciable benefit for the average Joe, so what is the point? Really, what is the point?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb

less people so easier to count up votes
Original post by physicsphysics91
London votes are down though. We could almost be de-cucked.

Heres to hoping London/Birmingham/Manchester dont **** up the so far good night.

Original post by Josb

Maybe because they have the fewest votes?
Original post by James.Carnell
Lol I just came for the lolz, didn't vote, just find the whole saga hilarious.

You won't in 3 years time.
Original post by jneill
Shoot me now.

(You are missing Grayling. The ****. (my local mp) )

I'm not a big Grayling fan, so I'll let you off there.

The legal community despised him and I know where my bread is buttered.
Apparently the weather stopped some people voting in London; if some rain puts you off voting on something as important as the UK's place in the EU (regardless of whether you're an In/Out supporter) then you probably don't deserve to vote....
Original post by Manitude
I think this is something that the Remain campaign didn't draw upon enough. Many young people want to remain, and we feel strongly enough about it to consider leaving to an EU country to maintain our way of life. I was already contemplating it when I finish my current course but if things carry on as they are going tonight then I'll have to give it yet more consideration. If the UK leave the EU then, as a scientist, there isn't much here for me. Ireland seems like a good option. As does Germany and France, especially for what I do.

A fellow scientist in a similar boat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 554
All the local polls were wrong by 3% apparently.
South Tyneside leave :smile:
Original post by Naveed-7
Im from Birmingham. The results for Birmingham will be at 3:04 I think.
Come on Vote Leave, lets Take Back Control of our country.

I dont think it'll be good news from London/Birmingham/Manchester unfortunately but heres to hoping :frown:
If leave win it will be a victory for ignorance, hate and fear. I hope things pick up for remain, feeling very sad right now.
Original post by cbreef
Salmond called it I'm telling you

The fat hypocrite who loves being in a union with Germans and Poles but despises his next door neighbours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's all leave at the moment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending