The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesN88
Not as much as expected though which is worrying for me as a Remainer.

Yes, I believe it's 60/40 remain in Scotland
Original post by Midlander
It is hard to keep up and the results are pissing me off. In my view Scottish nationalists voting to stay in the EU are hypocrites because of the arguments they use to support membership.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No doubt. But I think you'll find that most people are to some degree or other hypocrites.

It's one of the things that makes us so interesting.
Original post by welshiee
Money saved from having to contribute to the EU pot can be invested in the education sector whilst also covering some small holes in the NHS budget.

Finally, a weaker currency can help an economy by potentially boosting exports, jobs and inflation, as well as increasing corporate earnings.

Explain how this does anything other than offset the damage, and that is a best case scenario.

Posted from TSR Mobile
East Ayrshire result:
Remain: 58.6% (33,891)
Leave: 41.4% (23,942)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemting
Lol I think a fair few have this notion that leaving the EU will make the immigration system friendlier to non-EU (or in this case Asian) countries.... :biggrin: lmao. :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

when some if not most might actually think uk hates all immigrants and will probably decide not to come sigh
Original post by Fenice
Newsflash: If someone can access TSR, they can also access BBC News
BBC is slow to report the results. The so called 'live feed' is actually a delayed telecast. I'm on C-Span Tv.
Original post by _Dreamville_
East Ayrshire result:
Remain: 58.6% (33,891)
Leave: 41.4% (23,942)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly
Original post by Proximo
Good news is we need 16.4 million votes to win, either side has nearly half a million so we still have a chance remainers. Albeit a small one.

I believe it's 16.8mil but there's still hope.

We just need to wait for those big cities
Basildon result:
Remain: 31.4% (30,748)
Leave: 68.6% (67,251)

Posted from TSR Mobile
gap being reduced hopefully this continues
Predicted 69% leave at Hartlepool, better than expected.
Original post by Midlander
Explain how this does anything other than offset the damage, and that is a best case scenario.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're confused you think you doing some science that for all intents and purposes doesn't matter is actually important for this country.

Thee are bigger issues in this.
West Tyrone (apparently it's a real place)

Rural northern ireland. Fairly nationalist (sinn fein) and therefore Remain not unexpected.
Original post by Josb
Why do the results from the remotest places come first?

Smaller electorates.
Original post by jneill
Rural northern ireland. Fairly nationalist (sinn fein) and therefore Remain not unexpected.

I was making a joke, but thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is Basildon so late?
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
You're confused you think you doing some science that for all intents and purposes doesn't matter is actually important for this country.

Thee are bigger issues in this.

Yes let's close our R+D tomorrow and see what happens. Honestly the ****ing stupidity and lack of foresight is so frustrating.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was making a joke, but thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:

I did the same about the lovely Miss Eilean Siar
Hartlepool, #EUref result:
Remain: 30.4% (14,029)
Leave: 69.6% (32,071)

GET INNNNN

Quick Reply

Latest