The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

merthyr tydfil (wales) votes to leave, its happening
Leave campaigns on fire! The immigrants are terrified!... Leave campaigns on fire! The immigrants are terrified!...
Original post by Midlander
Yes chemistry is a Mickey Mouse subject with nothing to offer, get a grip.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just re-enforced my thought that you have make work research. Chemistry has a lot of private funding for R&D, what do you research?
Original post by Audrey18
That's a wonderful update. Do you think if Vote Leave were to win later, would Dave resign?

Personally I think Hameron will have to resign.
Hope we remain!
I think the BBC is probably spot on about their analysis on the late leave surge. Very likely voters who never usually vote coming out of the woodwork to lash out at the government, at the current system and at what they feel is likely injustice to them caused (in part) by the EU. What was originally going to be a close vote looks like it's tilting towards leave because of this.

I wonder whether or not forcing everyone to vote (but adding an abstain option of course) is a more democratic ideal. c.f. Australia I believe.

Also I think it's quite funny how Wales (which gets more money from the EU than it puts in) is almost 50/50 whereas Scotland and N. Ireland are definite remain. Logically, Wales should be strongly remain but I think the emotional vote is quite strong here.
Wandsworth expected soon. Come on Londonistas you can do this....
Original post by physicsphysics91
Girls science.

No antibiotics for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Midlothian result:
Remain: 62.1% (28,217)
Leave: 37.9% (17,251)

Posted from TSR Mobile
At 10PM the odds to remain were 1/12. Now the odds to remain is 4/9 :s
I am glad people are sticking 2 fingers up to the establishement.
BBC shows Leave moving almost 50k ahead of Remain.

Looked like Remain would catch up earlier when they were only 4k behind!
Original post by Yendis
WHere are you guys watching a live coverage of this???

I'm watching ITV1, it has very nice and simple graphs.
Reply 693
Working class people are fed up !!!
Reply 694
Original post by _Dreamville_
Stockton-on-Tees result:
Remain: 38.3% (38,433)
Leave: 61.7% (61,982)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Market towns massively vote Leave.
UPDATE FROM SKY NEWS: England minus london alone could win battle for brexit :smile: :smile: :smile:
****ing Basildon with your fake Hollywood sign
Lmao at all those cocky Remain blockheads before the start of the Referendum shows :lol:

Looks like they've settled down and are trying to retain their vomit :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
You just re-enforced my thought that you have make work research. Chemistry has a lot of private funding for R&D, what do you research?

I was on a project for a new way to process petroleum into fine chemicals. University level research, which is what it was, is publicly funded in the main.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Renfrewshire result:
Remain: 64.8% (57,119)
Leave: 35.2% (31,010)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending