The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Renfrewshire votes in!

@skynews
Brexit - Birmingham, Remain will win on 55 to 60% (BBC report)
Steerpike: 'It's beginning to kick-off in the Labour party. As the disappointing results come in, Chris Bryant has had enough. The Shadow Commons Leader is quoted by a Press Association reporter as taking a swipe at Ed Miliband after he saw the former Labour leader defending his party on the BBC over the results. 'I might go and punch him because he's a tosspot and he left the party in the state it's in,' Bryant is quoted as saying at the Stronger In referendum party. If the bad results for Remain continue, expect more of this to come...'
Original post by jneill
Wandsworth expected soon. Come on Londonistas you can do this....

Let's hope.

I know it's early but it looks like it's slipping away.
Leave is really overperforming in the area sthat have been ****ed over by globalisation and "centrism" politics.
Original post by sulaimanali
Hope we remain!

You better start crossing every single strand of hair on your scalp.
Original post by Midlander
I was on a project for a new way to process petroleum into fine chemicals. University level research, which is what it was, is publicly funded in the main.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's funny you mention that because I am a petroleum engineer, but I don't need government funding for what I do.
Original post by Sun_Bear
Brexit - Birmingham, Remain will win on 55 to 60% (BBC report)

Surprise surprise that areas to have actually experienced immigration aren't as easily deceived by Farage.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sun_Bear
Leave campaigns on fire! The immigrants are terrified!... Leave campaigns on fire! The immigrants are terrified!...

I thought that resident EU immigrants were protected under the Vienna Convention (or some such). And Leave had promised they wouldn't be sent "home".

Or is that another Leave Lie...?
REMAIN - 48.39%/663,148
LEAVE - 51.61%/707,195

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leave voters are clueless... How are so many people so blind?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AneebMalik
if we get a leave victory Nando's will be closing down out from the UK as it happens - they say its highly likely......DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

More local UK businesses can do well.
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
It's funny you mention that because I am a petroleum engineer, but I don't need government funding for what I do.

Breathtaking arrogance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Roast
Lmao at all those cocky Remain blockheads before the start of the Referendum shows :lol:

Still scared for london. we need to pull far ahead.
Original post by Yendis
WHere are you guys watching a live coverage of this???

TSR
****ing remainers didn't bloody turn up
@SKYNEWS (credit)

WESTMINSTER IN!!! LONDONNNNN...
Original post by Llewellyn
I think the BBC is probably spot on about their analysis on the late leave surge. Very likely voters who never usually vote coming out of the woodwork to lash out at the government, at the current system and at what they feel is likely injustice to them caused (in part) by the EU. What was originally going to be a close vote looks like it's tilting towards leave because of this.

I wonder whether or not forcing everyone to vote (but adding an abstain option of course) is a more democratic ideal. c.f. Australia I believe.

Also I think it's quite funny how Wales (which gets more money from the EU than it puts in) is almost 50/50 whereas Scotland and N. Ireland are definite remain. Logically, Wales should be strongly remain but I think the emotional vote is quite strong here.

Australia officially has that law I think. But no one cares tbh. Voter turnout is basically the same as it is here lol
Rochford result:
Remain: 33.4% (17,510)
Leave: 66.6% (34,937)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Leave is really overperforming in the area sthat have been ****ed over by globalisation and "centrism" politics.

And they think that Boris Johnson gives a **** about fixing that any more than Dave, they are as thick as pig ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending