The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aneebmalik
if we get a leave victory nando's will be closing down out from the uk as it happens - they say its highly likely......do you know what this means?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

we'll build better restraunts with our new found cash and independence
Invercylde in!!
Brexit HAPPENING lads
Whos excited?!
So London is 1/33 for Remain. Wonder if all 33 boroughs will get a clean sweep.
Blaenau Gwent result:
Remain: 38.0% (13,215)
Leave: 62.0% (21,587)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Weymouth and portland out
Original post by Midlander
Breathtaking arrogance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well lets get serious. After you do your little uni project what happens with it?

The answer is nothing. You're small time.

I'm on that 10B dollar project time.
65% leave for 'boro
Reply 729
Middlesbrough 65% Leave.
Original post by AperfectBalance
Still scared for london. we need to pull far ahead.

This is very stressful, at least for me, I can tell you that. Nail-biting stuff :smile:
All these shithouse cities up North are going to **** this up
Lets be honest, London isn't England anymore.

Good thing none of them can vote.
Original post by AneebMalik
if we get a leave victory Nando's will be closing down out from the UK as it happens - they say its highly likely......DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Pretty sure this was a hoax designed to con young people into voting Remain if they were undecided
Original post by Sun_Bear
Leave campaigns on fire! The immigrants are terrified!... Leave campaigns on fire! The immigrants are terrified!...

You're a ****ing idiot. On a serious note , I do wonder how many people base their vote on the fact they don't like foreigners.
Original post by Sun_Bear
Hartlepool, #EUref result:
Remain: 30.4% (14,029)
Leave: 69.6% (32,071)

GET INNNNN

Original post by Josb
Basildon 68% for leave. Happy? :biggrin:

Yes. Vote Leave!

Original post by physicsphysics91
Hopefully, give us Boris.

I see. But listening to Boris speak throughout this campaign, you would be mistaken into thinking his ideas are all original but in actual fact, he seems to parrot Nigel Farage.

Original post by The Roast
Personally I think Hameron will have to resign.

I mentioned this much earlier on this thread but will repost this for your benefit.

If Remain loses, the PM must step down. Democratically speaking, it is not right to have someone continue as leader of the country when he was on the other camp throughout the campaign. So the report about 82 MPs having written a letter to the PM, asking his to continue as PM regardless of the outcome of the referendum is plain nonsense.
https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...-cameron-stay/
Original post by jneill
Gah! You're right.The Basildon result was already on the Britain Elects spreadsheet before we went "Live".https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mI2o0smlVC_TyzhsnweLEayc3tRgtBxIDCotABtUIX0/htmlview?sle=true#
I've never trusted the BBC for anything. The BBC is part of the State. They cannot not support the people in power. That's not how a special relationship operates.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
****ing remainers didn't bloody turn up

I think this is partially true. I also think that the rebellion vote is strong with this one :biggrin:
Original post by Kenan and Kel
All these shithouse cities up North are going to **** this up

Like the London bankers and Westminster ****ed up the north, vengeance.
Swansea out!
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
Well lets get serious. After you do your little uni project what happens with it?

The answer is nothing. You're small time.

I'm on that 10B dollar project time.

The answer is that I am at a different stage in my career. Dismissing the role of chemistry in the UK economy is what I said earlier, breathtaking arrogance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending