The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

John McDonnell, my MP.

Sigh.
Original post by Midlander
I am packing my bags for Deutschland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dunno. Germany could be on the verge of flipping right wing if things don't change.

Canada is your best bet rn, maybe Australia. Its 2016.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Isle of Anglesey result:
Remain: 49.1% (18,618)
Leave: 50.9% (19,333)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 883
Original post by chemting
Commonwealth citizens can :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah yeah, I forgot those.
I need to sleep for my exam. If I wake up and find we're out.... I'm going to sit in the exam and vomit over my paper.
Yeah it's way too early to call, apparently the first 1/3 of areas Are more likely to vote leave. I still think that we will remain by like 5% but I wanna leave this **** Union
(edited 7 years ago)
NO!!!! Stop it. I need to place a bet before remain catches up.

(Go Team Remain but I need to make some money..)
Lambeth is so beautiful
Remain 48.2% / 51.8% Leave

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glasgow votes coming out. Hopefully they boost the remain campaign
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Can't wait for a loaf of bread to cost £2 billion :smile:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Original post by The Roast
I'm trying to be the least biased possible here.

I personally think this'll be a very, very tight finish.

Yet, I'm pretty dumfounded right now.

I think it'll be very tight- and I still think we will remain. Only 13% of 'areas' have declared! At least it is exciting?!
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Can't wait for a loaf of bread to cost £2 billion :smile:

Better start learning how to bake your own :rolleyes:
Original post by hezzlington
I am trying to do this!! I do not know how!

I have never betted before. Do I have to verify my age before I can bet (and therefore have to wait till tomorrow etc) or can I do it instantly?

Some websites make you call them, but they are usually open 24/7, so that would not stop you, just make you have your bank card (and you are 18+ of course).
Reply 894
Original post by tootles44
I mean non white natives i.e. English/Welsh/Scottish/Irish, but who are British nationals. Immigrants I should say. Mainly Eastern and South Asian british nationals :smile:

They are angry at other immigrants willing to work for less and therefore challenging their place in society.
Original post by Rakas21
What's happening is that Labour have utterly failed to convince their voters that inviting the third world, subsidising farmers and destroying British fishing jobs is good for them. According to Curtis most of the UK is voting as expected bar 2 areas... 1 the north east where Remain has been crushed (over 60% in Sunderland and Middlesbrough, only won Newcastle by 2000 votes)... 2 is Wales where Swansea (Wales's second city) has already voted out and word is that almost every major town and city has done so too.

Rule Brittania!!!!!!!!!!!

I see, thanks. I voted leave but I hardly expected leave to actually have a chance. Nevertheless, I would not celebrate too quickly. Okay, now we see that there is a slight likelihood for leave to win. But it is slight, and we don't honestly know how people will vote, there is a long, long way to go, and 170k may seem like a lot, but compared to the expected turnout, meh..
Original post by Proximo
I need to sleep for my exam. If I wake up and find we're out.... I'm going to sit in the exam and vomit over my paper.

good luck in the exam
Original post by Legendary Quest
Having a Prime Minister who parrots what Nigel Farage says makes UK a great country again. :rolleyes:

I'll tell you why I said what I said. Boris is a colourful character who doesn't stand for anything except for 'Boris Bikes'. No world leader will take him seriously if he was the PM of UK. He doesn't have a mind of his own. His close aide is Gove and the only good/nice thing about Gove is his voice. Gove will go down as the worst Education minister in the history of UK.

If you have diligently watched the telecasts of the hustings period during the campaign, Boris spoke loads of gibberish (which is normal of him) and the only time he said anything comprehensible was when he said that UK must adopt a migration policy akin to the Australian point based system etc. These were never his points or that of the official designate Leave campaign. All he did was to use what Farage said without citing him as the source.
Reply 898
Original post by Proximo

chill dude nothing will happen
Now total votes has narrowed to 49.8:50.2 leave.

Sterling coming back up a little.

I was about to go to bed....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending