The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Ed Conway ‏@EdConwaySky 2m2 minutes ago
JP Morgan says current results point towards a 51.5pc victory for Leave. NB v early projection

BELEIVE IN BRITAIN GUYS c'mon!!!
Original post by TimmonaPortella
I'm afraid I don't know any better than the projections in that regard.

Were up on Wales at least, that'll cancel some of Bham.
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
You have to admit that all men who vote remain are beta cucks. That is without doubt. They should hang their heads in shame if not for the fact there heads are already bowed to their EU masters.

You have to admit that all men who vote leave are racist bigots. That is without doubt. They should hang their heads in shame if not for the fact there heads are already bowed to Farage and fearmongering media.

Calling someone names because of different political views isn't the way forward is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leave has taken over. Betting time.
Original post by Audrey18
I agree. I posted something similar on another thread last week and I'll do so for the benefit of all.

Do you know that millions of British soldiers have died in several wars over the centuries to protect Queen and country? But Tony Blair let these millions of soldier died in vain because when he was in power for 10 years or so as the Prime Minister of UK, he allowed virtually everyone to enter the UK

without checking if they are holding genuine passports

without checking if they have links to terrorist groups

without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries

without checking if they have genuine educational qualifications or a trade skill

without checking if they have HIV/AIDS

Right on! We didn't pioneer concentration camps in the Boer War just to let people infected with the HIV virus enter the country!

:rolleyes:
Original post by tootles44
Which parts do you reckon will vote for Leave?

Original post by welshiee
Honestly, no idea.

Most likely anything to the East side of London. We've seen it already with Dagenham and it wouldn't surprise me if more follow suit.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
I'm afraid I don't know any better than the projections in that regard.

Do you know where I can find these projections? Ones which talk about London?
Big win for Remain....

Liverpool In
Islington In
Reply 1048
Could someone explain to me what type of people would vote for Leave and why? :0
How did Liverpool vote to remain, surely they'd be leave.
LIVERPOOL! Get in my beautiful scousers. So proud rn
these fluctuations though scary
Original post by physicsphysics91
Were up on Wales at least, that'll cancel some of Bham.

The question isn't so much how Birmingham votes as how it differs from expectation. Leave is performing better than expected in many areas. That is good news for Leave, even where Remain wins the majority.
Original post by physicsphysics91
How did Liverpool vote to remain, surely they'd be leave.

58% remain.
Original post by Yendis
Could someone explain to me what type of people would vote for Leave and why? :0

I voted leave. Can you explain how anyone could vote to remain? are you broken.
Good job Isle of Wight.
Damn, low turnout in Liverpool. Pretty sure it was sunny all day there as well.
Reply 1057
Leave back in front again. This is so exciting. :tongue:
Scotland with only 8 left to declare.
Original post by tootles44
LOL I dont think so, it has a large muslim/Bangladeshi, Sadiq Khan supporting demographic :lol:

Yes I live here. Brexit have had a very steong influence. It's actually often migrants who want to leave the EU and ofc migrants also can't always vote.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending