The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Leave hit 4 million.
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
Fuking big cities, that are infested with welfare-leeching immigrant parasites, are all voting 3-1 to stay IN.
The rest of the country votes OUT!!!

Bruh be careful what you say man. You gon get the ban hammer if you ain't careful :tongue:
Original post by cbreef
This. I've been looking for the words, but you've gone and nailed it. Well said

Why thank you :smile:

I've paraphrased the BBC a bit, but ultimately these are the reasons.
Leave are in the lead again!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
'People with degrees vote remain', I voted leave!
Original post by cbreef
Aw, boo hoo hoo. Middle class with large amounts of disposable income crying out too?

The key characteristic of third world countries is the prevalence of super rich, minimal middle class and a huge number of poor.

This is whats happening in London, the middllass are being squeezed through taxes, house prices, inflation, liberal pet projects.....
Original post by TimmonaPortella
What are the figures exactly?

leaving 1.79
remain 2.28

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.118739911
Fuking big cities, that are infested with welfare-leeching immigrant parasites, are all voting 3-1 to stay IN.

Please dont get banned fellow Leave supporter

mindless drivel
Original post by Malevolent
Bruh be careful what you say man. You gon get the ban hammer if you ain't careful :tongue:

Rightfully so.
Original post by physicsphysics91

I have two and I voted leave.

Take that, psephology.
The leave areas have higher than expected turn outs.

This is clearly down to the people who chose not to vote for several years only to come out in barrel loads to thrash the Establishment.

You can hear the knees hitting in Germany and Brussels :biggrin:
What do you think Edinburgh and Aberdeen will vote ?

Im guessing Ediburgh will be a big remain but by how much
Original post by Malevolent

tbh some of my posts are just funny comments I am reading from other forums, including the above.
I have a degree and voted leave.
tbh some of my posts are just funny comments I am reading from other forums, including the above.

Make sure you quote that then otherwise haha

You've joined specifically to comment on this thread it seems...

who are you really i wonder
The key characteristic of third world countries is the prevalence of super rich, minimal middle class and a huge number of poor.

This is whats happening in London, the middllass are being squeezed through taxes, house prices, inflation, liberal pet projects.....

Yes I see this. But to complain on your salary is utterly attrocious
The working class are taking the country back.

Indeed that statement is laughable. Also bear in mind that the vast vast majority of 'degrees' are bloody useless, many people go to uni to pass the time, as simply a rite of passage as opposed to getting a degree that will get them a stable, useful, decent-paying jobs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending