The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobML
What relevance does leaving have to the influence of London over the rest of the UK?

The fact that so many areas in England but outside London are voting Leave should really concern London and the powers residing there.

Isn't it obvious?
Rochdale leave :smile:
Original post by The Roast
I think tiredness is hitting him - i.e slip on the tongue.I believe he is referring to the fact that students are far more likely to vote Remain...Im might be wrong though.

Original post by chemting
He didn't mean every person with a degree voted Remain :facepalm:He was talking about overall.1466734241371.jpgPosted from TSR Mobile

Ok. I'll give this 77 year old dinosaur the benefit of the doubt then.

Original post by TimmonaPortella
It is the overall trend, I think.
Purely anecdotally, the vast majority of university graduates I have on social media are for Remain.

Ok. I'm concerned about

pencils being used to mark the choice on the ballot paper

Commonwealth citizens who're in UK who are eligible to vote (i've seen a couple of reports online where some Commonwealth citizens doing PhDs in UK, have said they will vote Remain)

postal vote fraud

'Leave side predicted to win'
Original post by Sai4
My family would be considered as upper class and we all voted Leave.

what so you part of the landed aristocracy?
Original post by welshiee
Because people want to take back control, and this is the first step to holding those in Westminster to account. If they are the sole governors of the country they can be held to account rather than make excuses.

This.

People are fed up. They're sick of being governed by other countries.

Paraphrased from the BBC.
Original post by Josb
Leave has a 400K lead in Scotland.

What?
Welp gg, only 1 more year of uni and then I can leave this country.

One last **** you from the baby boomers to us
Reply 1150
Boston Leave by 75% - the highest score so far for Leavve.
Original post by cbreef
The way you described immigrants is enough in my eyes for at least a warning mate.

You realise I am gone tomorrow?

Why would I come to this liberal chit hole full of retards. I'm a one night only show.... so enjoy it. Cnt.
Coventry voted to leave :biggrin:
you have to remember that remain had all the main parties support plus the support of the prime minister
Original post by physicsphysics91
'Leave side predicted to win'

Shhhhhhhh!!!...

I'm having a stroke :lol:
While london will have major staying power i think the south will add up massively. thanks to Ireland and Wales. And at least Scotland isn't a total loss

Th guardian is toilet paper. Does anyone take it seriously anymore?
At least most Scottish results are now in, still dreading the damage by London (and maybe Birmingham, hopefully the latter will be minimal).
Reply 1158
Original post by cbreef
What?

Remain sorry, I'm getting tired.
Both sides should not forget the POSTAL VOTE, however I've heard reports it'll support Leave...

Quick Reply