The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Leave leads by 150K votes now!
Reply 1181
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
Wales suprisingly uncucked, good on them.

NI is less pathetic than I was expecting too.

Pretty "cucked" actually, seeing as we get a net economic gain out of the EU...
Reply 1182
Original post by tootles44
What were their main reasons if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

They have always been quite sceptical of the government of the EU. I think they see it as a sinking ship.
wowza the odds of leaving are now lower
Th guardian is toilet paper. Does anyone take it seriously anymore?

You have a masters degree and yet you understood the statement to mean everyone who has a degree voted to remain? Facts are facts but you ignore them in an attempt to undermine The Guardian. Right...
Original post by Friar Chris
Given the amount of elderly people who use postal votes by necessity, it's more likely to favour leave.

I keep hearing that pensioners are favouring remain, which is counter-intuitive to say the least...
Original post by tootles44
physicsphysics91 how long are you planning on staying up? :smile:

what about everyone else? :biggrin:

I'll be up all night. I love UK very much. Unlike some of the people in his clip.

[video="youtube;CMG7a1f1r6Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMG7a1f1r6Y[/video]
Original post by RobML
It's literally a paradox to want to take back control from both Westminster and Brussels. Make your mind up lmao
Still, how does leaving limit Westminster's power over Wales?

It doesn't, but it is the beginning of a long path to the route to localism. Moving from bureaucracy in Brussels to Westminster is great. The next step is then to push for devolution. One step at a time.
How the stocks doing?
Wales suprisingly uncucked, good on them.

NI is less pathetic than I was expecting too.

Even Scotland is a relative under-perform. Outside Glasgow and and Edinburgh most areas have been only about 57-58%.
Original post by welshiee
Hilary Benn's father would be proud of those voting leave. Tony Benn was an incredible man. It's a shame he produced such an utter slimeball of a child.

Harsh... why do the right on this website voice their opinions so loudly? I mean this website is overwhelmingly liberal. Is it some kind of rebellion?
6mil hit
Original post by Audrey18
I'll be up all night. I love UK very much. Unlike some of the people in his clip.

yayyyy :biggrin: I'm aiming to stay awake, if I dont accidentally nod off :lol:
Original post by Legendary Quest
You have a masters degree and yet you understood the statement to mean everyone who has a degree voted to remain? Facts are facts but you ignore them in an attempt to undermine The Guardian. Right...

I didn't even look at the link. I just saw Guardian and laughed.
It doesn't, but it is the beginning of a long path to the route to localism. Moving from bureaucracy in Brussels to Westminster is great. The next step is then to push for devolution. One step at a time.

Do you support Localism? As I am leaning towards supporting it.
Original post by cbreef
Harsh... why do the right on this website voice their opinions so loudly? I mean this website is overwhelmingly liberal. Is it some kind of rebellion?

I'm left wing ffs.

Why would I look up to Tony Benn if I was a right winger? I'm quite clearly someone with Old Labour values.
It's high activity.

The other forums I go on are mainly Americans.

This website shows what beta dikless cucks the UK youth have become.

Also known as progressives, who are that thing we call tolerant. Your views are quite frankly outdated
Original post by AperfectBalance
Do you support Localism? As I am leaning towards supporting it.

Yes.
Reply 1198

A Wales independent from both the EU and Westminster would likely be a disaster
I dont understand why all the London immigrants are voting remain most are not even from the eu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending