The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

I'm actually getting nervous here...
Sheffield. Oh boy
Original post by Thutmose-III
I think it's all over at this point. Leave is zooming ahead and even when London boroughs are coming in, they are only paring back the Leave lead not wiping it out as you would expect to see. I'd say we can fairly confidently predict that Leave has won it

Not yet, we haven't even had the results of most big cities out.
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh

This website shows what beta dikless cucks the UK youth have become.

Nice smear tactics. I bet you're the type that would cry that lefties call you racist bigot Islamophobe etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
Judging by the last general election and the referendum upto now it is you who is out dated.

Things are changes. The regressive left are falling.

They are? Gee, that's news to me. Pretty sure my generation is overwhelmingly liberal. The tory vote from the last general election was won by the older generations
Original post by Josb
Almost 300K in advance for Leave. It should make it.

Fingers crossed but still unlikely due to Edinburgh Manchester and Birmingham
Original post by Yendis
What's ACTUALLY going to happen to the UK if 'Leave' ends up winning?

Then the UK will leave the EU. As Mogg said, there will be no plague of frogs or deaths of the firstborn. After the wailing and the gnashing of the teeth die down, people will get on with their lives and things will be fine.
I can't believe I'm still awake
Reply 1228
Sheffield vote Leave by 51%. First big city to do so.
Original post by Rakas21
I thought Coventry was full of immigrants?

there is a bucket load of immigrants mate but also patriotic Sikhs and white working class people who are fed up. also Sheffield has voted out this is big news with all the students. leave are gonna win :smile:
Original post by welshiee
Such as?

I'm from Wales ffs. It's literally part of my DNA to be left wing and despise people like Thatcher.

Well.... we're on the same page :biggrin:
I should be tired, I'm not, too excited / nervous / scared. Just in case anybody cares :biggrin:
Edinburgh count incoming....
I woke up two hours later fml.

Shame to see leave winning but jfc at how close it is.
Original post by chemting
Nice smear tactics. I bet you're the type that would cry that lefties call you racist bigot Islamophobe etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am from an ethnic minority so lefties don't dare say anything to me except compliment me ha.
Original post by Rakas21
Mogg is amazing.. 'a little tit for tat'.

You're just mesmerized by his 'charm' or 'nerdy' look. Please do not be superficial. Look beyond the exterior. He is nothing. He's never done a proper day's job in his life. He comes from a rich family. If he were to lose his seat in parliament, nobody in the corporate would employ him.
Unbelievable that people don't seem to realise that I am a left winger with Old Labour values. New Labour and the Conservatives sold out to corporate shills in ridiculous deals and if we vote remain, the same nonsense will go ahead with TTIP. You are all turkeys voting for Christmas and the reality is that if we want to take control back and do what is right for the poorest, we must leave.

Income inequality in the EU as a whole has increased by 10%.
Look at how Greece have been treated.
Wage compression and competition for jobs plays into the hands of corporates
Regulations cripple small businesses whilst suit rich corporates who can afford to comply
Original post by Reecehanna077
Fingers crossed but still unlikely due to Edinburgh Manchester and Birmingham

Large parts of Birmingham have already voted Leave. Edinburgh and Manchester's joint population is about 1/4 of the Midlands which has voted overwhelmingly Leave.

Leave has it in the bag, Edinburgh and Manchester do not have enough people to overturn it
Reply 1238
On no my city :frown::frown: Sheffield whyyyy
Original post by cbreef
They are? Gee, that's news to me. Pretty sure my generation is overwhelmingly liberal. The tory vote from the last general election was won by the older generations

Yeh? your liberal friends are all liberal?

Funny my friends all tend to be right wing, they also have the same itnerests as me...

funny.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending