The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thutmose-III
The flag pedantry isn't actually a thing. The Navy has always used the name Union Jack even for land-based flags. The flag has been called the Union Jack for centuries, even when not on the sea

I hope so. I always get **** from people when I say jack.
Reply 1301
Mogg has basically stated why this referendum was ****ing pointless. People have been voting on the basis of maybe's, possibilities and could do's. How can you take a result seriously when people have been voting on complete assumptions? We might as well of had Cameron flip a coin.
Reply 1302
£ is down by 7% against USD.
Leave is projected to win at 53.24%, factoring in population sizes.
Original post by Midlander
My home city of Coventry has disgraced itself and with that I say good night Vienna.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you disavow we will still accept you to Leave.
Original post by The Roast
There is absolute no way NI could leave lol

Scotland can try again if they wish, but leaving would be detrimental.

You think? Do you mean economically, or in general eg. Defence, Influence etc....
It's a lie.

The EU has a trade deficit with the UK, that means any tariffs or trade wars will hurt them more than us.

A lower pound will make British exports more competitive and will stimulate our economy.

We don't wan or need to rejoin the EU. Furthermore the EU will unwind once there is a Brexit. There will be no EU.

The money we save from the EU could be invested in the UK resulting in 1.5 trillion over the next 15 years.
SKY NEWS: talks of DAVID CAMERON RESIGNING TOMORROW
:biggrin::biggrin:

Nottingham is Out!!!!
Over half way, will the approximate 400,000 lead be enough to hold of the London vote?
Reply 1310
Leave has more than a million vote lead in England alone.
Original post by cbreef
Yeah I'm 18. Our friends are vastly different ages

I was a lefty at 18. Things change.
Original post by cbreef
You think? Do you mean economically, or in general eg. Defence, Influence etc....

In my opinion, Scotland leaving the UK would damage the country (Scotland) as a whole.
Reply 1314
Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh
It's a lie.

The EU has a trade deficit with the UK, that means any tariffs or trade wars will hurt them more than us.

A lower pound will make British exports more competitive and will stimulate our economy.

We don't wan or need to rejoin the EU. Furthermore the EU will unwind once there is a Brexit. There will be no EU.

The money we save from the EU could be invested in the UK resulting in 1.5 trillion over the next 15 years.

Shame our imports are double our exports.
Save us big cities! SAVEEEEE USSSSSSS
Reading, 58%. GET IN!

Waiting on West Berkshire. (Small areas but still :P )
Original post by The_Opinion
Turnout so far of 71.3%, what exactly has to happen for the other 28.7% to vote?

Only about 80% bothered to register.

Original post by Josb
Like Sheffield, Nottingham voted Leave by 51%.

Both a massive overperform for Leave. Cities should not be voting Leave by conventional wisdom (especially Nottingham which is very middle class).

Original post by Sun_Bear
SKY NEWS: talks of DAVID CAMERON RESIGNING TOMORROW

Not a shock.

Congratulate his caretaker successor, the first secretary of state.. George Osbourne.
Original post by CherishFreedom

Where on Earth is this from?
feeling very deflated, debating bed lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending