The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
Supports my hypothesis that leavers are stupider on average

I think you'll find the correct term is 'more stupid'. For someone denouncing the intellect of others on here it's quite clear you're not as clever as you think you are yourself. I can only therefore ask you to get over yourself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by neal95
brilliant speech by farage. a man of convictions unlike many of the establishment.

It gave me goosebumps!
Original post by Goaded
TUNBRIDGE WELLS WENT REMAIN IM SO SURPRISED

It's my closest constituency to vote remain :biggrin:

Ah it's close to me too! :colondollar:
Original post by Naveed-7
Perhaps it is you and your supporters who have been lost in the mind...
(humble yourself, and try to understand)

I'm sorry Naveed but you're clearly f***ing autistic. You believe everything that comes out of that old muppet's mouth. Gullible doesn't cut it. You're a sheep. I don't think you have any independent thought whatsoever
Original post by The Roast
Would just like to say, thank you for taking the time to create these tables :smile:

No problem, I enjoy playing with Excel :smile:
Original post by Josb
All the hopes of Remain rely on Birmingham and London now.

Birmingham will be the same, or roughly the same as Manchester imo.

Definitely Remain, but not Remain enough.

London is Leave's last hurdle.
England will get knocked out by Iceland.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
So pollsters got it wrong again?

Survation's final poll had leave by 1%, ICM had 50-45 for it's final poll. Don't know what the figures are when you adjust DK but i'd say those two pollsters (both telephone) should give themselves a pat on the back.
Original post by cbreef
I'm sorry Naveed but you're clearly f***ing autistic. You believe everything that comes out of that old muppet's mouth. Gullible doesn't cut it. You're a sheep. I don't think you have any independent thought whatsoever

Learn some manners mate.
Original post by welshiee
I think you'll find the correct term is 'more stupid'. For someone denouncing the intellect on others on here it's quite clear you're not as clever as you think you are yourself. I can only therefore ask you to get over yourself.

I didn't claim I'm clever, learn to read lmao
When can we expect Birmingham's result?
Reply 1451
Original post by morgan8002
Sterling is losing value. It looks like we're going to leave the EU and start using the Euro.

It's a major crash.
Sorry, it's only about 7am here in Abu Dhabi. I'm not fully awake yet. But thank you for the reminder.
10 mil for remain now come on!!
Original post by chemting
England will get knocked out by Iceland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wrong thread :tongue:
Original post by welshiee
I think you'll find the correct term is 'more stupid'. For someone denouncing the intellect on others on here it's quite clear you're not as clever as you think you are yourself. I can only therefore ask you to get over yourself.

Please stop, his ******** has been torn enough :toofunny:
Reply 1456
Original post by Craig1998
Hopefully, when we see the error of our ways (through the inevitable recession), Mr Cameron might consider trying to get back in.

Exactly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Naveed-7
Learn some manners mate.

I reserve my manners for humans, not sheep.
So if Scotland decides to have their own referendum in the near future after seeing how much of a fail leaving the EU was, wanting to depart from Britain and becoming an independent country, no one should even complain or make fuss. I remember people claiming it's a stupid idea but here we are now. It seems rather than being united, everyone is for themselves believing it's the best way to solve WORLD problems. So, I'm saying it here first- if this happens, I'd be the first person to support them in leaving.
Original post by Craig1998
When can we expect Birmingham's result?

Around 10 minutes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending