The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

So Wales and Engand vs NI and Scotland. fight
When all is said and done I just want to thank Mr Farage. He has given his all to Great Britain for over 25 years. Leave is his dream and we very well might not have had this result without him. I'd never vote UKIP but no one can deny he is someone who fought tooth and nail despite all ridicule and opposition for what he believed in even before others joined him.

Thank you Mr Farage. No one can deny his influence and efforts. This country owes him a debt of gratitude for even making this such a huge talking point.
Lets leave the EU then win the Euro Cup. Boom.

Don't screw us now, London/Brum
(edited 7 years ago)
people need to relax a bit and understand that the markets are reactionary. they will even out and much like brent crude, the value will recover. believe in your people, believe in your country, we will thrive with the shackels off
Reply 1466
The Leave lead has remained at 450K for a while now.
Leave almost 600,000 votes ahead. It's over. :h:
**** that's not what leaving Europe means?!?!? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got the % that the £ has fallen?
Original post by MBBPrincess
When all is said and done I just want to thank Mr Farage. He has given his all to Great Britain for over 25 years. Leave is his dream and we very well might not have had this result without him. I'd never vote UKIP but no one can deny he is someone who fought tooth and nail despite all ridicule and opposition for what he believed in even before others joined him.

Thank you Mr Farage. No one can deny his influence and efforts. This country owes him a debt of gratitude for even making this such a huge talking point.

he looks like a proud frog.
Original post by Josb
All the hopes of Remain rely on Birmingham and London now.

If that's the case, on a serious note many on here would be shocked. In London, I've seen many remain campaigners giving out leaflets and having pep talks. It seems the majority in London want to remain with it and Birmingham being very diverse compared to other cities where many citizens are from different backgrounds.
They're now saying 15 minutes until Birmingham. They only had a 63.7% turnout so...
At 04:15

at 03.53 eu.PNG
Original post by Josb
The Leave lead has remained at 450K for a while now.

Mate it's at 560k right now :biggrin:
why did he make a speech so early, i can't. :rofl:
Original post by MBBPrincess

Bravo! PRSOM!
Original post by MrDystopia
Anyone got the % that the £ has fallen?

close to 10%

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending