The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
I didn't claim I'm clever, learn to read lmao

I do think, in a way, you have a point. With all these muppets who haven't voted for 30 years who went out to "express their discontent with the establishment".

This is NOT how do it. For Christ's sake. It's infuriating. Morons
Reply 1481
Considering the number of Labour voters who chose Leave, the next PM should form a national union government. It would cool the markets.
Original post by MBBPrincess
When all is said and done I just want to thank Mr Farage. He has given his all to Great Britain for over 25 years. Leave is his dream and we very well might not have had this result without him. I'd never vote UKIP but no one can deny he is someone who fought tooth and nail despite all ridicule and opposition for what he believed in even before others joined him.

Thank you Mr Farage. No one can deny his influence and efforts. This country owes him a debt of gratitude for even making this such a huge talking point.

Yes we have so much to thank him for. Conning the working classes into believing that immigrants are the source of all of their woes. Conning them into thinking that he cares more about income inequality and wage suppression than any other politician.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemting
**** that's not what leaving Europe means?!?!? :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:laugh:

I'm sure England will thrash Iceland's team
Original post by MrDystopia
Anyone got the % that the £ has fallen?

10%

yeh but, control. like we get tons of control. idk what over but we get loads of control. #taikbakcontrol

The last post indicated -8.5%...
Seeing all these blues pop up at the bottom of the screen is giving me a huge boner. might just start fapping to this.
85% kill me now
Leave lead was down to 410k, It's now at 630k+, oooooooo Ooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am so nervous! I truly hope Farage has not celebrated to early, will look really stupid if so, still some London results left!
632k lead now
Reply 1493

-8.17% against $ atm.
The Alphas looked to have won it with a late header from a corner kick by Nigel Farage.
Wow we are leaving. Wow. I'm disappointed in Britain. WOW!
To think I once thought politics was boring.
Original post by Midlander
Yes we have so much to thank him for. Conning the working classes into believing that immigrants are the source of all of their woes. Conning them into thinking that he cares more about income inequality and wage suppression than any other politician.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This isn't just about immigration...
Original post by MBBPrincess
10%

Original post by The Roast
The last post indicated -8.5%...

Cheers. Heard it's down to £1 to $1.35, 31 year low.
I went to cook chicken nuggets has london declared when will they declare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending