The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsphysics91
Have fun with 1mil migrants a year.

The irony is, we'll probably end up like Germany after leaving. If this ever happens, I'm trolling the whole of TSR and especially this thread :tongue:
Southampton votes Leave!
Wakefield's Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:biggrin:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I wonder how many tissues Cameron has gone through tonight :frown:

LOL! It's that deep
Lets say we do leave, how do you guys think the EU will do? I think It will go through immense struggles.
Leave Has WON
Original post by A-LJLB
I'm going to drown my sorrows in Cheerios

Good idea :frown:
"All the people voting 'remain' are greedy pigs, and we all know David Cameron's relationship with pigs" :toofunny:

Harsh, but gave me a right laugh!
It was with a somewhat heavy heart that I voted Leave today as I believed the original idea of a European Free Trade Area was sound.
I cannot support the EU in its current form so I'm glad it looks like we will be leaving.

There's no doubt that Sterling is taking a battering at the moment but that's partly because traders thought Remain was in the bag last night. I'll be very surprised if the Pound doesn't stabilise by the end of the day.
Man if I had the balls, I would seriously consider moving to Canada or some s***. But definitely not the US.... no way
The only thing I'm slightly unhappy about is my dad started my ISA for me last year and put 15k in it and we planned to do that yearly. That money mayyyyy be gone as its a share ISA with fundsmith but otherwise. Bring it on.

To those of us whose parents work in the city. This will be hard. But we will move past it. My dad lived through 2009. Do not be scared.
Can't wait for Cameron's speech!
Well :pierre: I guess congratulations are in order :h:

Well done to the leave campaign :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
butthurt plebs on the bbc who can't give simple answers rn
Original post by The Roast
"All the people voting 'remain' are greedy pigs, and we all know David Cameron's relationship with pigs" :toofunny:

Harsh, but gave me a right laugh!

Nice
Original post by The Roast
Can't wait for Cameron's speech!

Even though we are on opposing sides, I must admit, I've always admired your avatar. :-)
Original post by AperfectBalance
Lets say we do leave, how do you guys think the EU will do? I think It will go through immense struggles.

The first country leaving will start a chain reaction or force a reform imo
My constituency voted remain so slightly happier now that my vote counted but the gap is widening

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending