The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

This is what i call people power.

The tycoons , the media, corrupt leaders (or Corbyn who to be fair was sort of forced or would face a rebelion) , and STILL Leave are winning !

Even American special interests couldn't do it!
The only upside I can see to this is Cameron and his cronies are going.
A very sad moment in british history....
Original post by thatgr
The first country leaving will start a chain reaction or force a reform imo

Being one of the greatest powers within the EU, surely there'll be a Domino Effect.
Original post by cbreef
Man if I had the balls, I would seriously consider moving to Canada or some s***. But definitely not the US.... no way

Great place, Canada. Right next to a far bigger trading federation (the USA) and yet still didn't feel the need to surrender its lawmaking authority to it.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
My constituency voted remain so slightly happier now that my vote counted but the gap is widening

Your vote counts regardless. It's not FPTP...
Expect a very rough market day later
Reply 1607
So as it stands Labour is trying to explain why its grassroots have completely different views to the leadership. Whilst the Tories are trying to find a way to keep Cameron at the helm because they know he is the most electable man they have. Odd times, both parties seem to be heading into disarray.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Great place, Canada. Right next to a far bigger trading federation (the USA) and yet still didn't feel the need to surrender its lawmaking authority to it.

Completely different, just saying. This is a small thing really, but I think projects like the Eurofighter Typhoon won't be possible anymore now that we've left
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Cherry82
The irony is, we'll probably end up like Germany after leaving. If this ever happens, I'm trolling the whole of TSR and especially this thread :tongue:

Ultimate banter if the EU decides to control immigration in response to this but Britain, in an effort to open itself to the world, lets in more immigration.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Momma's Kumquat
Your vote counts regardless. It's not FPTP...

Haha my bad:colondollar:
This is horrible, the pound is falling, i really hope all the leave voters suffer from this choice because I tell you, British people will regret it.
Reply 1612
Still four million to go for Leave.
All this for immigration....
Original post by MBBPrincess
The only thing I'm slightly unhappy about is my dad started my ISA for me last year and put 15k in it and we planned to do that yearly. That money mayyyyy be gone as its a share ISA with fundsmith but otherwise. Bring it on.

To those of us whose parents work in the city. This will be hard. But we will move past it. My dad lived through 2009. Do not be scared.

Good comment. Some sectors of the city preferred remain (particularly investment bankers) but others (like forex traders) have said that actually there are great risks staying in the EU as the Germans have long wanted to introduce a Tobin Tax that would damage the City. Still other sectors like the insurance brokers and syndicates at Lloyds of London will be fine and they'll go on providing insurance to the entire world as they have done since the 18th century
zerohedge ‏@zerohedge 34s34 seconds ago
ITV CALLS IT: LEAVE HAS WON THE EU REFERENDUM
I wonder if the PM, Corbyn & Farron will all still be leaders of their respective parties by the end of the week.
Labour have been out-manoeuvred in traditional safe areas.
Leave seemed to have won.A very dark day indeed.
The cucks are foaming at the mouth but today democracy has delivered us freedom.
:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending