The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
All this for immigration....

It wasn't all about immigration. In fact I changed from Remain to Leave about a month ago and it was primarily about sovereignty and democratic accountability.7

Arrogance like that which you just displayed is a big reason why Remain lost tonight
No shock that Hull went big, 68% out.

Original post by Aj12
Labour are really dancing around the immigration issue. They all say it is clearly a big issue, but none of them are willing to say how they will deal with it.

Both Kirklees and Wakefield at a parliament level are fairly solid Labour.. both reject them in the referendum.
Original post by Fiduciam
:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:
It's official. We are out.
And BBC have called it for leave. Boom. Done. Crazy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jb1997
This is horrible, the pound is falling, i really hope all the leave voters suffer from this choice because I tell you, British people will regret it.

What a snivelling douchenozzle you are.
Victory ! We have victory !!!!!!
A terrible day for the UK. Ignorance wins the day.
800k. There's going to be an outpouring of resentment from the remain camp.
Original post by chemting
Tbf we don't know that for sure.

Though in terms of probability...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, a 5% drop is a resounding "I dont believe in the pound" from the world.

We're at a 10% drop right now, even if remain wins the market has taken a serious blow from this.

I am not an expert but I would definitely predict the economy to slip further as a result of this panic cycle.
/delete
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
All this for immigration....

I'd say this is more about the principle of sovereignty above all else.
I do think disenfranchisement has played some part amongst voters in the North however.
At 04:37

Attachment not found

Other statistics:

Attachment not found
We r out boys and girls
Original post by Snufkin
A terrible day for the UK. Ignorance wins the day.

still too early to tell

and why is this ignorance ?
Original post by Thutmose-III
It wasn't all about immigration. In fact I changed from Remain to Leave about a month ago and it was primarily about sovereignty and democratic accountability.7

Arrogance like that which you just displayed is a big reason why Remain lost tonight

I think also the social benefits will be massive
Nice. :smile:
Right, time to watch the FTSE get gang raped. At least old peoples pensions will be hit badly, as they are the ones who voted for it
Reply 1638
Well that's it then. Hopefully the optimists were right and we can make the most of this. There is no point being bitter about the result, we now have to find a way to make the most of it. Rediscover some dynamism and all that. Still, the next couple of days are going to really hurt.
(edited 7 years ago)
Bbc calls it

it has happened

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending