The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jb1997
This is horrible, the pound is falling, i really hope all the leave voters suffer from this choice because I tell you, British people will regret it.

Everything will be ok. We just freed you and ourselves from a future dictatorship. We will improve.
Original post by Josb
Still four million to go for Leave.

If Birmingham and Leeds don't go solid remain then there's simply no way enough councils will give it to Remain even including the remaining London councils.
One would hope so.

But its England :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woo its official we have left **** yes :smile:
Sky news calls out!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 1645
The biggest constituencies are still unknown (Birmingham (700K voters), Leeds (500K), Bradford (340K), Cornwall (420K)).
Go on Birmingham! So proud! That is my city.
Original post by Thutmose-III
It wasn't all about immigration. In fact I changed from Remain to Leave about a month ago and it was primarily about sovereignty and democratic accountability.7

Arrogance like that which you just displayed is a big reason why Remain lost tonight

No, it's not arrogance. Immigration seems like the biggest most influential reason for people voting leave. Immigration is the issue where "voices were not heard", it is quite obvious immigration was the biggest factor since it has been repeated several times tonight that most voters completely ignored other arguments especially from the mouths of experts.
Original post by CherishFreedom
Mathematically impossible for Remain to win now. Leave has won.

Wow, you're such a good mathematician(!)

Not really surprising from the Leave camp:

at 04.37 eu higher education.PNG
Original post by Tempest II
I wonder if the PM, Corbyn & Farron will all still be leaders of their respective parties by the end of the week.
Labour have been out-manoeuvred in traditional safe areas.

It's not at all clear that it works that way with Corbyn. He's a eurosceptic and didn't want the party's policy to be Remain. The only reason it was is that he wanted to avoid a party split. The biggest proponents for Remain were his Blairite enemies

The joke is going around the party that Corbyn in typical fashion even rebelled against his own policy and voted Leave. I suspect this may strengthen his hand
Yes birmingham
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

This is why I have trust issues. :frown:
wow. we're out. I hope the ignorant idiots who voted leave are happy :P
IT'S OFFICIAL LEAVE HAS WON YESSSSSSsSSSSSSSSSS
Original post by cbreef
The only upside I can see to this is Cameron and his cronies are going.

Not long until PM Johnson takes his position :smile:
Now let boris be PM and make Britain great again
All this for immigration....

:facepalm:

Immigration is part of the bigger picture.
All this for immigration....

I know right, it's pathetic.
And these immigrants that many are against are people just like we are. Many of those in favour of leaving subtly refer to these people as if they are harmful, barbaric savages. I mean, the whole- if we remain rape stats will increase??? Excuse you>> I find many of these 'opinions' disgusting. They are people. To those that tried insinuating this, stop speaking of them as if you're some how more important and that as if brits are so how more civilised or 'controlled'.
Original post by Josb
The biggest constituencies are still unknown (Birmingham (700K voters), Leeds (500K), Bradford (340K), Cornwall (420K)).

Birmingham is a small leave win apparently.
Original post by chemting
One would hope so.

But its England :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: smalling to score an own goal😉

Really pissed we are leaving the EU tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending