The Student Room Group

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Britiain as we know it is gone.
Original post by cbreef
Just shut up. Don't embarrass yourself anymore than you already have over the past few days. You're telling us we're brainwashed and gullible while believing anything Lord Boris and his cronies spew out of their fat mouths

Where have you been all my life?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
So what is going to happen with Gibraltar lmao?

Spain will annex it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cherry82
To remain campaigners, I can bet you here's what will happen. After leaving, people will realise how absurd the decision was and Britain will therefore have to reapply to join the EU again. It takes years though

I hope so.

Actually, I already feel it coming.
Reply 1764
Now scotland will leave us thank you brixeters. i'M REALLY PISSED OFF WITH THE NORTH OF ENGLAND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT PEOPLE!!!! I'M A NORTHERNER AND SO PISSED OFF
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Naveed-7
The whole media, experts, politicians, bankers, corrupt elite, etc were brainwashing the Remainers to think that we will go into a recession and the country will be destroyed.
But that is not true, and we will prove these people wrong.

Ive had many insults and rude comments from some Remainers in the previous days but I and the Leave voters will never give up. We will prove to you that this country CAN be fixed, and you fell for the brainwashing.
Thank you God.

They shot themselves in the foot. Victoria beckham was going on about remain but was in New York yesterday. Normal working people can not relate to Mark Carmey or Victoria Beckham.

Their biggest mistake was project fear. I remember when an older man (rich ****) told my friend 'you'll ruin the economy and never afford a house!' And she simply replied 'I can't afford one now'. They shot themselves in the foot.
Original post by Midlander
My point to you is that BoJo and Gove have no interest in any reform of this kind, all they want is No. 10. You have been conned and we will all pay for your lack of foresight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No reform would have come about if we were in the EU either way though?
:frown:
Would need an unrealistic swing to make a difference, so the result has been called by the media outlets.
Original post by chemting
Spain will annex it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't surprise me, the falklands too. Argentina might start feeling brave at the predicament of a weaker Britain. But don't worry, we'll send in the typhoons, built in part by Spain, Germany and Italy
(edited 7 years ago)
Definately ww3 now
Original post by Angelo12231
Britiain as we know it is gone.

Britain has fallen ffs
Original post by Assan
Well, my school fees will be cheaper, so thank you for that.

As a member of a British Overseas Territory, I don't like the result at all but .... it is what it is.

Lol how would your school fees be cheaper?
Reply 1773
pOUND DROPS LOWEST LEVEL SINCE 1985 THANK YOU BRIXTERS, WILL WE END UP LIKE GREECE OH AT LEAST THEY HAVE THE EU TO BAIL THEM OUT WHO DO WE HAVE????
The EU does not force us into using FPTP or having a House of Lords. Fecking idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I the only leaver who is shocked ?! I voted yesterday more as an 'I've done my bit' thing. The remain campaign has been so intense. I voted but never believed we'd get it.
Original post by cbreef
Wouldn't surprise me, the falklands too. Argentina might start feeling brave at the predicament of a weaker Britain

You do realise that several EF2000 Typhoons are pretty much a match for their whole air force? & that there are several thousand UK military personnel based there (unlike 1982).
The Argentinian armed forces are in no position to launch any attack on the Falklands.
Original post by MBBPrincess
Am I the only leaver who is shocked ?! I voted yesterday more as an 'I've done my bit' thing. The remain campaign has been so intense. I voted but never believed we'd get it.

You must have wept with joy as the pound plummeted. As the factories close and move elsewhere, try to contain your excitement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Regretting it already?
Let's here the the plans the leave campaign has for the country now. Oh.... wait
They shot themselves in the foot. Victoria beckham was going on about remain but was in New York yesterday. Normal working people can not relate to Mark Carmey or Victoria Beckham.

Their biggest mistake was project fear. I remember when an older man (rich ****) told my friend 'you'll ruin the economy and never afford a house!' And she simply replied 'I can't afford one now'. They shot themselves in the foot.

Absolutely.

It is time for us to enjoy our £350 million and our democracy.

It is time to enjoy our affordable taxes and controlled borders.

It is time to make new free trade deals which will be very possible.

It is time for Denmark and Sweden to have their EU referendum next and get out of the corrupt, evil, power hungry EU.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending