The Student Room Group

UK is Destroyed

Woke up with Brexit...

Markets are falling, Pound is falling to the lowest value in more than 40 years!

Reports say Northern Ireland and Scotland will vote to leave the UK.
Markets will prefer to trade with EU rather than UK and EU already reported they won't negotiate with UK a trade deal because "out means out".

Well done everyone... Well done Brits, today will start the ENGLISH independence day. Good luck with jobs - good luck because we will start getting the jobs the emigrants took, such as construction workers, McDonalds, etc.

Good luck to us all... the future won't be bright and a recession will come.

Scroll to see replies

Chillax, it will be fine.
Reply 3
Original post by Zadkiel
Woke up with Brexit...

Markets are falling, Pound is falling to the lowest value in more than 40 years!

Markets will prefer to trade with EU rather than UK and EU already reported they won't negotiate with UK a trade deal because "out means out".

Well done everyone... Well done Brits, today will start the ENGLISH independence day. Good luck with jobs - good luck because we will start getting the jobs the emigrants took, such as construction workers, McDonalds, etc.

Project fear lost, we all know the short term affects now you have a choice ***** about it or work to ensure we become the greatest country we can possibly be.
Reply 4
Can't believe we have decided to listen to the likes of Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and millions of uninformed voters who have no clue about the impact this will have on millions of others, who were voting under the premise we will gain back our 'British Sovereignty.' Truth is it has now been replaced with the uncertainty of political and financial instability.
Reply 5
Welcome recession.
Reply 6
Original post by joecphillips
Project fear lost, we all know the short term affects now you have a choice ***** about it or work to ensure we become the greatest country we can possibly be.

So you're saying Scotland and Northern Ireland potentially leaving is a "Short Term" effect?
Reply 7
Original post by Tom1770
So you're saying Scotland and Northern Ireland potentially leaving is a "Short Term" effect?

Scotland and Northern Ireland are always potentially leaving, every 2 minutes it's the snp wants a referendum.
Reply 8
I don't really care, I am moving to Edinburgh anyway and I will do everything I possibly can to make sure Scotland leaves UK and remains in EU.

There won't be UK anymore. There will be United England and Wales, Scotland and Northen Ireland.

Way to go chaps.
Original post by The_Opinion
Chillax, it will be fine.

Really? You genuinely believe that? I can almost guarantee that Scotland will go for a referendum of a different kind very shortly.....
Original post by cbreef
Really? You genuinely believe that? I can almost guarantee that Scotland will go for a referendum of a different kind very shortly.....

Just don't give them one, simple. Or agree to do it but in 5 years time, by which time they will be used to non-EU life and see that everything is fine.
Reply 11
Just don't give them one, simple. Or agree to do it but in 5 years time, by which time they will be used to non-EU life and see that everything is fine.

Just don't give one? That sense of democracy.

Just like the MPs should consider to ignore the will of the ENGLISH people. They can do it, they should do it, they won't do it.

Politics doesn't work like that. Surely you have noticed this by now. Put enough pressure on an issue and it wields results. How do you think we got our first one, or the EU one?
No excuses from the crying Brexiters when our economy shatters and Europe collapses
Everyone calm the hell down. Voting leave was a good thing
Reply 15
Pound will go down, S&P already told the UK rating will fall.

I don't think Scotland and Northern Ireland wants to be dragged down. EU lost a member, the UK will lose 2.
Original post by Zadkiel
Woke up with Brexit...

https://youtu.be/qYUMImDfhoo?t=16
Original post by Zadkiel
Just don't give one? That sense of democracy.

Just like the MPs should consider to ignore the will of the ENGLISH people. They can do it, they should do it, they won't do it.

They had one 2 years ago that was billed as "once in a generation", so its a different situation.

Original post by cbreef
Politics doesn't work like that. Surely you have noticed this by now. Put enough pressure on an issue and it wields results. How do you think we got our first one, or the EU one?

It took decades to get another referendum, 40 years or so. I have no objection about giving them another referendum, just not so soon. If I was Scottish, I would actually vote leave, even though it makes no financial sense. It is just not right to have another referendum 2, 3, 4 or 5 years after they one.
No. It's just a rainy day. But some people are happy about it. Just wait and see. What will happen in the next 2 weeks? Don't turn off your radio or TV.

1466750083218.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you look at the voter demographics, the majority of 18-24 year olds voted to remain. It's mainly the older generation who have been more susceptible to the immigration scare tactics of the leave campaign that have voted to exit.
It's a shame for our generation.

Latest

Trending

Trending