The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsmaths
****ing hell.
All us mathmos work comes down to this day. Scary thoughts..

No pressure.

I am seriously scared though, this one exam can literally mean automatic rejection by Cambridge.

How are you preparing until 2pm? I am currently skimming through Siklos' booklets, and Ctrl+F (search) where he says that he loves the questions. :biggrin:

Gonna start doing a few mech questions in a bit. Anything to recommend? I did the electric field question Krollo suggested, it was pretty algebraic but not that mech syllabus based.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Insight314
No pressure.

I am seriously scared though, this one exam can literally mean automatic rejection by Cambridge.

How are you preparing until 2pm? I am currently skimming through Siklos' booklets, and Ctrl+F (search) where he says that he loves the questions. :biggrin:

Gonna start doing a few mech questions in a bit. Anything to recommend? I did the electric field question Krollo suggested, it was pretty algebraic but not that mech syllabus based.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh you still have like 2 more shots haha. This is the last straw for me, make it or break it, last chance. 4 years of my life decided today. Just hope I can do my potential in maths some sort of justice.

Krollos probably on his 6th full by now.
I am doing nothing today I think that is ny best strategy. Might looks through he last 7-8 years at some of the strategies used other then that I won't be putting pen to paper till 2pmz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mostly_Crazy
Awesome! I'm planning on taking neurobiology in 1b, so we'll probably run into each other!

(assuming I don't fail tomorrow, of course... :colondollar:)

I thought it was an alright paper :smile: Probably high grade boundaries though, what about you?
Any Mathmo lads who just finished their STEP III exam, private message me. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stump-y
I thought it was an alright paper :smile: Probably high grade boundaries though, what about you?

Yeah, it wasn't too bad... I don't think I got an A* because this unit was right at the bottom of the pile for me (I'm counting on A*s in maths and psych), but it was a solid A at least. At the end I was so paranoid I'd missed a question because there was nothing longer than 7/8 marks :biggrin:
Sorry guys, changed my mind now, I'm off to live in France now nice knowing you guys, bye :frown:
What a terrible decision UK.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

So ridiculously disappointed. Did you know that last night searches for "what happens in case of a Brexit?" spiked by around 250%? I like the idea that some people have gone "immigrunts! Vote Leave!" and then had to google the consequences of their actions.
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Sorry guys, changed my mind now, I'm off to live in France now nice knowing you guys, bye :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I must admit I never expected it
Oh my god... as an Eu citizen how will this affect me if I study in the uk
Original post by gasfxekl
Oh my god... as an Eu citizen how will this affect me if I study in the uk

No student loans.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same. I really thought the majority would want to stay in the EU.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Insight314

you voted remain right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
So ridiculously disappointed. Did you know that last night searches for "what happens in case of a Brexit?" spiked by around 250%? I like the idea that some people have gone "immigrunts! Vote Leave!" and then had to google the consequences of their actions.

Farage has already broken his promise of 350 million going to the NHS on good morning. Farage also said not a single bullet was needed to be fired. What a nob

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well my area voted like just under 70%% leave. ****ing hell. I expected that tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No joke, I have browser tabs open for doctoral programmes in Canada.
Oxford 70% Remain
Cambridge 73% Remain

Small mercies....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jneill
Oxford 70% Remain
Cambridge 73% Remain

Small mercies....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wonder if those particular cities might tend to have voters of above average intelligence for some reason...

Latest

Trending

Trending