The Student Room Group

Congratulations you morons

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by cookie123456789
No I am celebrating now. Having a luxury glass of wine round my friend's house

Yhh enjoy that "luxury" wine now while u can afford it. Prices will probably be going up lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 9hk9
Yhh enjoy that "luxury" wine now while u can afford it. Prices will probably be going up lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only for a short time will the prices go up. Then it will be back to normal. The prices rising is worth it for a better, stronger independent Britain.
And the wine is superb. Ahh. The sweet taste of victory
Only for a short time will the prices go up. Then it will be back to normal. The prices rising is worth it for a better, stronger independent Britain.

And the wine is superb. Ahh. The sweet taste of victory

Yes, these sore losers cannot ruin our triumphant victory.
Britain has spoken, and it has been decided
Reply 23
Original post by Blue_Mason

Only time will tell i guess, whether this victory that you so speak of is in fact victory or more likely a demise in the future of Britain

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blue_Mason

Yes exactly. Britian has the freedom it deserves.
Original post by 9hk9
Only time will tell i guess, whether this victory that you so speak of is in fact victory or more likely a demise in the future of Britain

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really think Britian has done the right thing. I think we will look back on this day and feel proud.
you do realize we won't have more control over our border?
and that 190million we send to Euro would be just spent to access the european market instead.
to access the European market, we also need to apply to their regulation e.g. "Open the border".
vote leave is just a lose lose solution
I really think Britian has done the right thing. I think we will look back on this day and feel proud.

there won't be a Britain in the future. Just Little England as Scotland and Northern Ireland leaves
Original post by zayn008
Anything now will be Scotlands and NI call. They can either stick together for once or give up and exit, 67% turnout in Scotland of which 62% chose remain. That's only 42% of the Scottish population against 25%, is it worth breaking up the union when 58% don't support remain? Same goes for Northern Ireland but with different figures that still totals over 50% of the population not in support for remain

Yes.

Especially given a decent number of those leave votes were (sadly) probably to force a second Scottish referendum.

Frankly a second independence referendum is the only way out of this terrible situation that I can see. That or move abroad (which I'll be unable to do for a year).
Let us not jump into conclusions yet. The results has only been announced a few hours ago, article 50 has not been invoked just yet. Just wait for another year or so and we can truly see if we do benefit by revoking our membership has part of the European Union.
Well RIP the UK, bye bye 40 years of progress and HELLO recession !
Reply 31
No I am celebrating now. Having a luxury glass of wine round my friend's house

What he thinks he looks like:

What he actually looks like:

Reply 32
Original post by Fenice

Loool savage😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KnightCode
there won't be a Britain in the future. Just Little England as Scotland and Northern Ireland leaves

No way.
And if that does happen I'm sure 'little' England can cope perfectly fine.
There may not be an EU in the future.
Original post by Fenice

1) I am girl.
2) I think I look rather good. I am wearing smart clothes and we are all having a sophisticated party. I'm certainly not one for burgers and cheese puffs.
Original post by Evilstr99
Let us not jump into conclusions yet. The results has only been announced a few hours ago, article 50 has not been invoked just yet. Just wait for another year or so and we can truly see if we do benefit by revoking our membership has part of the European Union.

Agreed.

On a side note, the inflammatory title of this thread doesn't do a lot for the reputation of the Remainers...
Scotland and Ireland leaving the UK, bonus of Brexit :grin:
There will now be a British Great Depression, I've called it.
Well done idiots.
Original post by Tom_BCFC
Scotland and Ireland leaving the UK, bonus of Brexit :grin:

why was Scotland so pro Remain? literally all yellow :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending