The Student Room Group

Massive shoutout to the Vote Leave Team, excellent campaign!

You guys really deserve a congrats, you have defined all odds, swatted away the endorsements from Obama, David Beckham and stuck two fingers up to the establishment. I genuinely think as a country we can truly progress now our shackles have been removed and see Britain once more be returned to the hard working citizens who built it.
Yay!!!!

50% fall in house prices please.
Rise in Interest Rate for Pensioners please.
Land Value Tax, and end the Lords please.
Introduce proportional representation please.

House builders crashing, Yay!

If only the stupid bastards had built more houses it wouldnt have come to this.
Well done Vote Leave, Boris, UKIP and, of course, Farage! :biggrin:
Happy Independence Day everyone!!!
Reply 4
Original post by physicsphysics91
You guys really deserve a congrats, you have defined all odds, swatted away the endorsements from Obama, David Beckham and stuck two fingers up to the establishment. I genuinely think as a country we can truly progress now our shackles have been removed and see Britain once more be returned to the hard working citizens who built it.

Yay! all those 51.9% of the population have the brain of a pebble, **** my future life as a student and person trying to find a job

of course leaving is one thing and hoping to gain someone by leaving are 2 different things, all these leavers talk about how IT COULD make britain better but so far i ain't seeing any improvements, see if we stayed then things would've stayed the same and that's good because we know it FOR A FACT changing can be better or worse this time it's worse good job you pebbles
Really?

I mean, leave won, I fully accept that. But the campaign they've run has been dire and based around nothing but lies and xenophobia.

It's just a shame the remain campaign has been even worse.
Reply 6
We did it! So happy today!
Original post by dskinner
Yay! all those 51.9% of the population have the brain of a pebble, **** my future life as a student and person trying to find a job

of course leaving is one thing and hoping to gain someone by leaving are 2 different things, all these leavers talk about how IT COULD make britain better but so far i ain't seeing any improvements, see if we stayed then things would've stayed the same and that's good because we know it FOR A FACT changing can be better or worse this time it's worse good job you pebbles

Youth unemployment in much of the EU is around 60%
Reply 8
Happy Independence day fellas.
Reply 9
Yeah well done, guys. I am confident that Britain will be fine without the EU.
Original post by physicsphysics91
Youth unemployment in much of the EU is around 60%

ok and what benefit has leaving the EU done for us?
European stock markets falling rapidly, much more than UK.Leave was correct. Remain was wrong.
Original post by Noodle0
Happy Independence day fellas.

Bend over for farage
Original post by Little Popcorns
Bend over for farage

Cry more.
Presumably the Conservatives that did that leaflet with Nick Clegg on the front and the big posters saying voting AV kills babies and 'something something our boys need guns something something' were on the Leave side. Was expecting a 'Leave will kill babies' poster but it never came, so Remain failed.
Reply 15
YAY! the pound has dropped
YAY! there is a huge divide in society
YAY! the world at large now thinks we are a bunch of intolerant racists
Original post by Trill
YAY! the pound has dropped
YAY! there is a huge divide in society
YAY! the world at large now thinks we are a bunch of intolerant racists

Yawn. This is the exact "project fear" that made remain camp lose. Imo, the remain would be the better option and because it wasn't advertised correctly they lost. "Brexit" means people are intolerant racists? Was that the same for Scottish referendum or not? If the remain campaign made genuine points they'd have won - shame they're too stupid.

Either way I didn't vote so if it goes wrong not my fault.
Reply 17
[QUOTE=BioStudentx;66065041]Yawn. This is the exact "project fear" that made remain camp lose. Imo, the remain would be the better option and because it wasn't advertised correctly they lost. "Brexit" means people are intolerant racists? Was that the same for Scottish referendum or not? If the remain campaign made genuine points they'd have won - shame they're too stupid.

Either way I didn't vote so if it goes wrong not my fault.

Scotland wanted to leave for different reasons. U.K. Referendum was largely based on immigration issues.

The vote to leave is only just the start, politicians and key figures (e.g traders) will still have to confirm the decision. It's going to be a very long divorce filled with BS erming and erring. Let's see if these hillbillies who argue that the immigrants are taking their jobs can handle a 12hr shift in McDonald's.
Original post by Trill
Scotland wanted to leave for different reasons. U.K. Referendum was largely based on immigration issues.

The vote to leave is only just the start, politicians and key figures (e.g traders) will still have to confirm the decision. It's going to be a very long divorce filled with BS erming and erring. Let's see if these hillbillies who argue that the immigrants are taking their jobs can handle a 12hr shift in McDonald's.

Good. Stop immigrants from coming into work and cut benefits so the lazy people can work instead... Seems like a more reasonable, cost effective approach to me? You're convincing me the other way... :laugh::laugh::laugh:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending