The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Farage is better.
Reply 2
Let's be serious, I think Boris would be a terrible PM and he still didn't make a statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's an opportunist and doesn't actually believe we should leave the EU.
Original post by Trapz99
If Cameron resigns, we must let Boris become PM. Honestly, since he's my favourite politician, I'd love to see him as Prime Minster of our country. But what do you guys think?

I'm not sure if I totally want to see him as PM because I can't imagine him as our country's leader, but I'm willing to give him a go.
Original post by Trapz99
If Cameron resigns, we must let Boris become PM. Honestly, since he's my favourite politician, I'd love to see him as Prime Minster of our country. But what do you guys think?

Is it because you:

- like lazy people
- feel that buffoons should rule over us
- enjoy listening to people who constantly lie
- want someone in charge who has absolutely no clue what he even thinks

Or for some other reason?
Original post by Jebedee
Farage is better.

Since when has Farage been a Tory?
Reply 7
Original post by AnnieGakusei
I'm not sure if I totally want to see him as PM because I can't imagine him as our country's leader, but I'm willing to give him a go.

You're willing to vote for someone you have no idea about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes! All hail Boris!
article-0-0D64005F00000578-109_634x439.jpg
Original post by Trapz99

Yes!
58d41200f1d7a71ff630bdf5141a3030.jpg
All hail the Boris
Reply 11
are you kidding???
Reply 12
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Is it because you:

- like lazy people
- feel that buffoons should rule over us
- enjoy listening to people who constantly lie
- want someone in charge who has absolutely no clue what he even thinks

Or for some other reason?

No it's because I think it'll be great to have someone different, someone who's got big ideas and a big personality to lead our country. Boris has been a great mayor and I think he could do great things as PM. Let's give him a shot.
Original post by Impressive
You're willing to vote for someone you have no idea about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Since I don't know who might or might not be standing, I'm saying that in principle Johnson might be OK, but I'd need to understand his policies better before I actually went to the polls.

It might even be the Tories that elect Johnson, not the public.
Reply 14
Original post by shotwell
Let's be serious, I think Boris would be a terrible PM and he still didn't make a statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No he'll be great. Someone new, someone different from the boring politicians we have today. He's done some big things in London and could do big things for the country. It's worth giving him a chance and see what he could achieve for the country. I reckon he'll be a fantastic PM.
It's a pretty sorry state when you have to choose who's better between Boris and Gove...
Original post by Trapz99
No he'll be great. Someone new, someone different from the boring politicians we have today. He's done some big things in London and could do big things for the country. It's worth giving him a chance and see what he could achieve for the country. I reckon he'll be a fantastic PM.

What big things has he done? The majority of his ideas were already in place from Ken Livingstone's tenure, he's generally done very little from what I can gather and he all but abandoned the post following the general election. He's a total goon.

If you want to elect anyone from the leave campaign it should probably be Andrea Leadsom, she was fantastic throughout the debates (and presumably elsewhere).
Original post by AnnieGakusei
Since I don't know who might or might not be standing, I'm saying that in principle Johnson might be OK, but I'd need to understand his policies better before I actually went to the polls.

It might even be the Tories that elect Johnson, not the public.

He has no policies and no principles either. Apart from that, I'm sure he'd be fine. :teehee:
Original post by Elivercury
It's a pretty sorry state when you have to choose who's better between Boris and Gove...

Who do you want to run your country? A floppy haired bumbling lazy serial liar, or a vain, egotistical, monomaniac with crazed ideologies? :holmes:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Who do you want to run your country? A floppy haired bumbling lazy serial liar, or a vain, egotistical, monomaniac with crazed ideologies? :holmes:

If it wasn't for the hair comment I might struggle to tell which was which.

Latest

Trending

Trending