The Student Room Group

We did it!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Look guys the remain butt hurt voters are most likely going to whinge and moan their way to get what they want, most likely we aren't even going to leave the EU the people's wishes don't always work out, I don't get why the remain voters can't lose graciously and build upon the result instead they go on an on about how the leave voters are the devils in disguise and how we haven't thought about why we left.. Well you guys go cry until your hearts are filled with content.
Reply 61
You did it!!!! You made the UK drop from 5th to 6th place already! Well done!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cookie123456789
An economic recession won't last long.
an economic recession can last for years on end
what you say about the break up of the UK is rubbish I think. (...)
if that does happen then England can surely manage on it's own!!!!!
The important thing is that we have freedom and greater control
West Yorkshire could also manage on its own

it would demand some sacrifices, but the important thing is that we West Yorkshire people have freedom and greater control
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mariachi
an economic recession can last for years on endWest Yorkshire could also manage on its own

it would demand some sacrifices, but the important thing is that we West Yorkshire people have freedom and greater control

Why are going on about West Yorkshire? What are you on about man
Original post by DarkMagic
I'm hoping for this:

I'm hoping they take drawing suggestions on what our flag should be.. More than likely the result will be when all the countries come to together they'll just be the British flag waving with a penis representing
Why are going on about West Yorkshire? What are you on about man
it's time that proud West Yorkshire men and women take their destiny in their own hands and exit the "United" Kingdom

we have nothing to lose but our chains !
Well done on destroying what was once a glorious nation. The UK will cease to exist. Northern Ireland have already asked for a referendum for the unification of Ireland, and from what it looks like Scotland will also ask for a referendum, and most likely leave the UK. This is the dumbest decision that we have made in our entire history, and it will cause a ripple effect across the UK. Once again, the older generation have truly f***** us over. I just feel so sorry for the hardworking, and ambitious young folks in our country, who will be left to deal with the mess that has been created by the older generations.
Original post by dozyrosie
Am I right in thinking that we will only come out if there is a vote in parliament, and if so how will parliament vote?

It does not require a vote in Parliament, and if there is a vote I would expect it to be saved until everybody calms down a bit and then it would pass by a landslide, probably wuth the SNP voting against but everybody else in favour even without being whipped

Original post by Firefly:Serenity
Why are we suddenly labeled bad humans cause we voted leave?? Oh by the way thought this wasn't possible really didn't think it was, Power to the people :smile:

After Cox I thought we might lose it, but last night I never lost fsith

Original post by *Stefan*
You did it!!!! You made the UK drop from 5th to 6th place already! Well done!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Short term impact of the markets overreacting

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending