The Student Room Group

So what do we do now?

Well we've voted leave and I can guarantee we're stuffed from an economic perspective. What interests me is the fact that none of the leave campaign actually has any plans of how to deal with our economy. No contingency plans..nothing. So now what? Time to emigrate?
Reply 1
I don't know about you but I'm gonna have breakfast in about an hour then play some Overwatch
Reply 2
Original post by GUMI
I don't know about you but I'm gonna have breakfast in about an hour then play some Overwatch

I will be listening to music.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Boris wants David to stay in so that he can distance himself from all this chaos and blame any recession on someone else.

That's his plan.
Celebrate, the end of the EU is nigh!

[video="youtube;AiM5zEEI_Jo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiM5zEEI_Jo[/video]
Original post by Edmund Monfort
What a disgrace the British are at decision making. Goodbye Britain, hello little England.

And hello to all the other poor "little" countries enslaved by this horrible superstate, who will now have a life line to climb out of the hell hole.
Reply 6
the value of the pound will go lower and lower and eventually not be worth anything
I'm printing the 85 page long form to apply for permanent residence :smile:
This whole thing seems ridiculous to me. All that that this has induced is some political novices with very rich backgrounds in racism, and quite frankly, xenophobia from deciding the fate of out country under the misguided fantasy of British Sovereignty. When in actual fact, I feel as if all this has done is confirmed the eventual fragmentation of the UK and actually Europe itself.

The unpredictability and uncertainty of the fate of the UK is frightening. Those at the top who have rallied and fought for a Brexit don't seem to be anywhere to speak of. They have left those against such a prospect having to deal with the fragility that is coursing through the numerous nations of the UK as the pound drops and worse is still to ensue.

How can anyone truly be proud of that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Keep calm and carry on.
making new passport i guess
updating all the maps
cry and laugh
war time
racism starts
criticism
and much more coming :facepalm:
Not ridiculously overreact like this:...

Original post by fatima1998
making new passport i guess
updating all the maps
cry and laugh
war time
racism starts
criticism
and much more coming :facepalm:
Original post by Drewski
Not ridiculously overreact like this:...

all that things already started in my school :K: everyone is talking about it and blaming the old generation for the results :yep:
Original post by fatima1998
all that things already started in my school :K: everyone is talking about it and blaming the old generation for the results :yep:

Yeah, because school children are a perfect arbiter of what's going on...

Acting like it's the end of the world is pathetic. It simply isn't.
Well, we will have to just sit here and wait for: recession, inflation, and for Scotland+Northern Ireland to leave the UK
Original post by Drewski
Yeah, because school children are a perfect arbiter of what's going on...

Acting like it's the end of the world is pathetic. It simply isn't.

well they aren't children :K: most of them are 18 and voted for remain!
exactly i dont see why they have to act like this... One of the people in my school started to blame ISIS (not supporting them) and judging seniors, she was well pissed.
If you're Scottish I'd pray that being in the EU is on the cards when the inevitable referendum happens.

If you're not, I'd withdraw all your money before the financial collapse and consider looking at jobs abroad.
Reply 17
We should dig Britain and push it somewhere else

#thisispatrick
Couple friends of mine are genuinely researching into applying for Irish passports as a result of today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending