The Student Room Group

Girls: Dress advice desperately needed! Boys stay away

Poll

Would you wear a bra with this dress?

Girls, would you wear a bra with this dress? I don't know if I'm meant to or not

Scroll to see replies

Welcome to reverse psychology OP. :colone:
If the clearly visible padding is meant to support your breasts then you don't need to wear a bra with that dress.
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
Welcome to reverse psychology OP. :colone:
If the clearly visible padding is meant to support your breasts then you don't need to wear a bra with that dress.

It's not padding, more a strip of cloth like a crop top and it doesn't offer any support but my boobs aren't that big so...
I personally wouldn't wear a dress with the bra - as a male or female!

P.S. Giving my opinion because I don't like being told to stay away.. Reverse psychology and all that..
Reply 4
Original post by Lucarious30
I personally wouldn't wear a dress with the bra - as a male or female!

P.S. Giving my opinion because I don't like being told to stay away.. Reverse psychology and all that..

Haha thanks anyway
I wouldn't. But imo you should just go with whatever feels comfortable/looks good to you x it's really pretty btw!

Also- reverse psychology is definitely a thing.
I think I'd wear a strapless bra with that dress - or the bras you can get that 'stick on' :smile:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :facepalm:
Reply 8
No bra, obviously. :rolleyes:
Reply 9
If the dress is padded, then there is no use of a bra. Otherwise, you can use strapless bras.
tits or gtfo
Original post by Platopus
Girls, would you wear a bra with this dress? I don't know if I'm meant to or not

It looks like a white bandeau- although to be on the safe side I'd say wear a white/ cream strapless
Reply 12
Original post by shawn_o1
Welcome to reverse psychology OP. If the clearly visible padding is meant to support your breasts then you don't need to wear a bra with that dress.

Original post by Lucarious30
I personally wouldn't wear a dress with the bra - as a male or female!P.S. Giving my opinion because I don't like being told to stay away.. Reverse psychology and all that..

Original post by khaleesi98
I wouldn't. But imo you should just go with whatever feels comfortable/looks good to you x it's really pretty btw!Also- reverse psychology is definitely a thing.

Original post by shmelissas
I think I'd wear a strapless bra with that dress - or the bras you can get that 'stick on'

Original post by fatima1998
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Original post by Josb
No bra, obviously.

Original post by Reyman11
If the dress is padded, then there is no use of a bra. Otherwise, you can use strapless bras.

Original post by Megan_Daisy
It looks like a white bandeau
- although to be on the safe side I'd say wear a white/ cream strapless

Lol thanks everyone. It's a flesh coloured non padded bandaeu so although you can't see erm, the 'outline' of anything under the fabric... I think I'd feel safer wearing a strapless bra with it
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb
No bra, obviously. :rolleyes:

no one needs your filthy mind :erm:
Reply 14

How do you know I had filthy thoughts about this? I am innocent. :colone:
Reply 15
stick on bra
Original post by Josb

you do have filthy mind :colondollar: and i just know it
innocent :erm: buahahahahahaha :rofl:
Reply 17

Original post by Josb

Right. My mind is made up. I'm wearing a bra!
boy checking in
Original post by shmelissas
I think I'd wear a strapless bra with that dress - or the bras you can get that 'stick on' :smile:

I was gonna say that :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest