The Student Room Group

New British Flag

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alevelstresss
This is certain, Nicola Sturgeon WILL push for another referendum. That is a fact.

Push Nicola, Push... that's it... we can nearly see it now
So what if they leave, good riddance

Scotland and Northern Ireland will leave, the UK is finished.

Scotland is a drain on the UK economy, if they want to GTFO they are very welcome to do so. The EU will lose so much money as a result of this outcome, they could never afford to look after Scotland as they did in the past.

Do it, leave, see what happens.
All she needs to do it copy and paste last speech + EU. Thats it.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Scotland is a drain on the UK economy, if they want to GTFO they are very welcome to do so. The EU will lose so much money as a result of this outcome, they could never afford to look after Scotland as they did in the past.

Do it, leave, see what happens.

delusional
Scotland and northern Ireland want to stay in England and wales want out. I can understand the calls for another referendum
delusional

As a remain voter.

Anyone who thinks that Germany and France could prop up another bad apple in the basketcase without the UK is delusional. The Scots have already had more than enough concessions made, appeasement does not work, it's time to show them no mercy.
delusional

Am I? On BBC news they just said that 90% of scotland's imports come to us. Scotland rely on their oil for their economy which has devalued anyway. YOUR CAMPAIGN LOST BECAUSE YOU LOT ARE SO GULLIBLE AND WEAK

TAKE BACK CONTROL!
Original post by SteveDogg23
Am I? On BBC news they just said that 90% of scotland's imports come to us. Scotland rely on their oil for their economy which has devalued anyway. YOUR CAMPAIGN LOST BECAUSE YOU LOT ARE SO GULLIBLE AND WEAK

TAKE BACK CONTROL!

Take back control? We haven't had this much chaos since the London tube bombings
take back control? We haven't had this much chaos since the london tube bombings

take back control and close the borders

The tory government massively failed their non-Eu migration targets, there's no reason for them to succeed with them now.
Take back control? We haven't had this much chaos since the London tube bombings

In your rant about Scottish and Northern Irish secession, you seem to have ignored the economics.
(edited 7 years ago)
The tory government massively failed their non-Eu migration targets, there's no reason for them to succeed with them now.

Now we can keep the terrorists out

Which borders? The Scottish borders?
Now we can keep the terrorists out

It will not stop domestic people from becoming terrorists though will it? :rolleyes:
Original post by Aceadria
In your rant about Scottish and Northern Irish secession, you seem to have ignored the economics of the whole thing.

Ignoring economics is what the entire leave campaign was based on, it was all about abstract concepts like 'sovreignty' and 'taking control back'

Now that we're leaving, it seems like our sovreignty is on the table for a gutting
Original post by Elivercury
Which borders? The Scottish borders?

All of them
Ignoring economics is what the entire leave campaign was based on, it was all about abstract concepts like 'sovreignty' and 'taking control back'

Now that we're leaving, it seems like our sovreignty is on the table for a gutting

Re-read my post. You haven't addressed my point.
I LIKE THE NEW FLAG. VERY NICE!!!!!
:hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2::hump2:
Original post by Aceadria
In your rant about Scottish and Northern Irish secession, you seem to have ignored the economics.

Mr Juncker to the French and Germans: Stump up more tax for the Scots and Northern Irish. Don't trade with England anymore. We need to make sure we crash their economy, even if that means we suffer just as much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending