swear the 8c is 2 rt 2 not 2?

the modulus was 2rt2 yes

But it said in the question it is "krt2" so k has just been given as 2
Original post by Student403
the modulus was 2rt2 yes

But it said in the question it is "krt2" so k has just been given as 2

aha ok, I think I wrote 2 rt 2 hope that's ok lol
Reply 102
How many marks was part b) of question 3 and how many marks were allocated for each part in question 7 ?
Original post by k.russell

yeah it was 2 root 2 . The question said exoress in the form k root 2 , so that just means the k bit was 2
Has anyone got question 7 anywhere, I did 512pi - integral from 17/2 to 1/2 of part a

yeah same
What do you think the grade boundaries will be?
For the volume one I got 512-1024/5 not 544-1024/5, I know what I got wrong but how many marks would I get? (Also how many marks was the question)
Oh god i thought it gone really well but now i think it didn't :frown:
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Y = (2x-1)^(3/4) I believe?

I'm thinking I had the fraction as 1/10 rather than 1/5, but that would give me an answer that was way off, and I seem to be closer to the answer. Hopefully I'm just forgetting what I wrote and got it right.
guys how many marks do you think i would lose if i left the differential equationss in terms of ln and x . Also forgot to cancel 8pi/6 to 4pi/3
Original post by coolguy123456
For the volume one I got 512-1024/5 not 544-1024/5, I know what I got wrong but how many marks would I get? (Also how many marks was the question)

Lose 2.
Original post by NotNotBatman
I'm thinking I had the fraction as 1/10 rather than 1/5, but that would give me an answer that was way off, and I seem to be closer to the answer. Hopefully I'm just forgetting what I wrote and got it right.

perhaps you had 3392/10?
Anyone know how many marks I'd lose if I accidentally did the cos(piy) and differentiated correctly but I forgot it was y and differentiated like it was X, so didn't do it implicitly. This made my dy/dx wrong and hence the next bit of the question wrong?
14667683190981864608276.jpg hi can anyone help show me where im going wrong for 3b please?

Never mimd worked it out... gradient if normal is wrong!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mattematics
Lose 2.

Thanks, also for the last one I got area as 3.2 cause I did 1/2absinc using 2root2 =a=b and Accidental used angle as 0.8 from part above
Instead of 0.6, any marks out of 2? Or lost those 2 as well?
Reply 116
How many marks were for each question pleasee especially Q3B,4B ,7C
change in my mood after seeing this tbh
mood.jpg
Anyone have the marks for each question?
perhaps you had 3392/10?

No, it was over 5, and the numerator was close to 1696, it might have been 1696, but I remember 1637 or something like that, but I know 1696 is right.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending