Scroll to see replies

Yes yes yes!!!!!!!

Hope this becomes a reality. #londonindependence
Please go.
Bruh soon we just gonna be a hundreds of little suburbs and cities :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Please go.

If London ever left, England would be done for. Fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile
England without London would be an economic back water.

If Scotland can propose an independence referendum, then N Ireland and London should be able to as well.
Original post by *Stefan*
If London ever left, England would be done for. Fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will you eat financial securities?
Then I would have to move into London! Can we not go as far to also include Oxford?
If they let us do it, it would definitely work, we roughly have the strength and size of roughly Sweden.

We bloody deserve it, ****ing peasants from the rest of England ruining our glorious city.

We import most of our food? Not to mention electricity.

Sorry, were you under some sort of impression that England was self sufficient? We're really not.
Reply 10

I'd sure as hell prefer it irrelevant, insignificant 'economies'.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elivercury
We import most of our food? Not to mention electricity.

Sorry, were you under some sort of impression that England was self sufficient? We're really not.

The UK imports approximately only 40% of it's food and we're set to decrease dependency on energy imports when we begin fracking.

I'm not some uneducated little Englander I assure you, but if you have trouble keeping your emotions in check when democracy doesn't go your way, you're probably not a member of the highly competitive educated elite.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Malevolent
Bruh soon we just gonna be a hundreds of little suburbs and cities :lol:

I've heard Newcastle also wants independence :laugh:
The UK imports approximately 40% of it's food and we're set to decrease dependency on energy imports when we begin fracking.

I'm not some uneducated little Englander I assure you, but ever single remain voter apart from myself I have seen, is acting like a whiny, hysterical child whose toys were taken away. The UK will not break up, we will not become poor and we have not become an inward looking nation, whatever the hell that even means.

I'm sure 40% would do London just fine. How exactly is fracking going to solve our energy shortage?

Shale gas isn't very useful without power plants to use it, not to mention with fossil fuels at their lowest price in decades there is no reason why access to them should be a limiter in any way.

We fundamentally have an energy crisis due to poor planning by successive governments (Both Labour and Conservative) and that isn't going away.

Although to be fair, given London has no power plants (to my knowledge?) I imagine the rest of England would have ample power without them. So I will concede my argument is probably fairly moot in this particular example.
There is 1 major problem though. Where are all your working class slaves going to live? Majority of us Plebs commute in. Declare independence if you wish but don't expect the rest of England to bend over backwards to provide living space for your labor.
I would be happy about this tbh #freelondon
Original post by illegaltobepoor
There is 1 major problem though. Where are all your working class slaves going to live? Majority of us Plebs commute in. Declare independence if you wish but don't expect the rest of England to bend over backwards to provide living space for your labor.

Plenty of people live in Malaysia and work in Singapore.

What is England going to do? Stop people from leaving its borders?
Original post by queen-bee
I've heard Newcastle also wants independence :laugh:

**** it, you can have independence, I can have independence, free independence for everyone get em while they're hot!
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Plenty of people live in Malaysia and work in Singapore.

What is England going to do? Stop people from leaving its borders?

You know what I think London Independence is a great idea. #

However don't expect other Britain's to do your bidding the next time a Terrorist blows up a bus.
And
When the QE bubble pop's remember your a independent country now. Your have to invest in other industries rather than financial service sectors.
Original post by Wilfred Little
**** it, you can have independence, I can have independence, free independence for everyone get em while they're hot!

Hellllzzzz yeah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending