The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
Where does the time go :headfire::headfire::headfire:

How are you feeling now? :redface:

:dontknow: Woke up a few hours ago and slept again

Like **** lol I have such a bad headache - I'm sitting in the dark. I've never had a headache this bad in the past, and I don't know where it came from. :angry::angry::angry: It wont bugger off :frown: jsaknhfoienf I feel really nauseous too
Original post by toonervoustotalk
The Remain party told you leavers the things that would happen now we are ******
I feel pissed:angry: soon Nigel Farage will be wanting to deport all foreigners :yy:
And i bloody hope France opens their borders
This was a bad decision
I just wish there was a way that London could rejoin the EU and leave the rest of UK to suffer :rofl:
Thanks for the help guys you are the real MVP:h: (sarcasm )

Just letting out my feelings but it dont count a ****

Farage is already backtracking on 350 million a week for the NHS:lol:.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
The Remain party told you leavers the things that would happen now we are ******
I feel pissed:angry: soon Nigel Farage will be wanting to deport all foreigners :yy:
And i bloody hope France opens their borders
This was a bad decision
I just wish there was a way that London could rejoin the EU and leave the rest of UK to suffer :rofl:
Thanks for the help guys you are the real MVP:h: (sarcasm )

Just letting out my feelings but it dont count a ****

Imho I just think that Nigel Farage is a British Trump - he doesn't really care if he gets hated or liked, as long as he's recognised. I don't know - no hate ppl this just my opinion.
Original post by ravioliyears
:dontknow: Woke up a few hours ago and slept again

Like **** lol I have such a bad headache - I'm sitting in the dark. I've never had a headache this bad in the past, and I don't know where it came from. :angry::angry::angry: It wont bugger off :frown: jsaknhfoienf I feel really nauseous too

:hugs: that bites. I hope that it goes away. :shakecane:
Original post by SeanFM
:hugs: that bites. I hope that it goes away. :shakecane:

Me too :frown:

Original post by Kadak
Farage is already backtracking on 350 million a week for the NHS:lol:.

Yeah I watched that. What an idiot - I think that was one of the main reasons why some decided to leave but then he said that it was a mistake to promise and everyone is pissed off lmao
I don't really want to do anything right now, and I don't want to be told what to do. :frown:
Original post by ravioliyears
Me too :frown:

Yeah I watched that. What an idiot - I think that was one of the main reasons why some decided to leave but then he said that it was a mistake to promise and everyone is pissed off lmao

I dont see why people are upset,lol at people who actually thought all the money saved will be spent on the NHS.Not to mention we don`t actually pay 350 million a week,it does not take into account what we get back from the EU as rebates.
Ah well,we just have to deal with the consequences.
Original post by Pokémontrainer
I don't really want to do anything right now, and I don't want to be told what to do. :frown:

:hugs: there you go.

This bunny isn't judging, just listening.

Original post by Kadak
I dont see why people are upset,lol at people who actually thought all the money saved will be spent on the NHS.Not to mention we don`t actually pay 350 million a week,it does not take into account what we get back from the EU as rebates.
Ah well,we just have to deal with the consequences.

See that was my initital thought too - I don't see why people actually thought that that much money would be saved - he was promising something that even he knew wouldn't work. Yepp, very true. Lets just hope it won't ruin our future :/

Spoiler

Original post by Pokémontrainer

Don't force yourself to do anything if you don't feel like it. :lovehug:
AIJFIEFNEKSL;JFA;lKJSDNSK PISS OFF YOU ****ING HEADACHE YOU'RE DOING MY HEAD IN
Original post by Anon_98
No, did you want it to be? :*

I don't particularly care what you find hysterical, nor did I ask you to inform me about it.

Speak for yourself.

It may have been the biggest decision you'll ever make, but it certainly wasn't mine.

Not even close.

I infact didn't complain about my exams anywhere in that post. Perhaps you need to re-read. I simply stated that I needed to stop typing so I could get ready for school. Your lack of understanding has nothing to do with my level of insolence.

Where did I mention that they will be in any way significant? Infact, you seem to be suggesting that I actually care about them.

The fact I have made several threads concerns you how, exactly? Hardly hypocritical. - I didn't stress or moan, I simply virtually cried. I ranted + cried. If it bothered you so much, then you totally should've addressed me sooner.

It's meaningless to me, you're entitled to your own opinion.

Didn't try and suggest otherwise. - Stop boring me.

Paying £5 for milk has nothing to do with not knowing about the real world.

I simply don't care about money nor do I place such worth on it therefore it has no value to me. If someone wants to charge me £5 or £70 for milk then let them go ahead and do it. I just don't care. I am perfectly aware that it may be expensive + the result it may have on society but all that matters is that I will have what I desire and be able to proceed with my life.

Seems like having a dupe account makes people that bit more confident.

Stop being so childish. You can't seem to have an adult conversation, so I won't bore you with a proper reply because it doesn't seem you actually care about what it would be anyway. I'm sorry if my tone came off confrontational but you seem like you're being deliberately patronising when you have no reason to be.

There is one thing I want to address though. You seem to be under the impression that it doesn't affect you- our generation is the prime one that will be suffer the consequences (again either good or bad) and your assertion that you'll have what you want and be able to proceed with your life seems naive at best- I don't know whether you've actually been following the debates but the state of the economy will directly impact everyone-including you- and when you finish university and look for a job it will be a post Brexit world. Depending on whether things go well or badly will affect the life we're all living.

Oh, and not a dupe. Go through my posts if you want to see what my account was- I changed it for various reasons.

If you reply please PM, I think I've derailed the thread. Also feel free to ignore me.
:goodnight:
Original post by Poooky

Stop being so childish.

:dunce:

You can't seem to have an adult conversation, so I won't bore you with a proper reply

Glad you think that, then don't bore me. - You'd be doing me a favour. Infact, you shouldn't have bothered trying to converse with me in the first place. I didn't ask for a conversation, I posted here so I could answer the thread title so I don't know why you thought I'd be obliged to participate in one.

because it doesn't seem you actually care about what it would be anyway.

No, I don't. I'm tired. Next.

I'm sorry if my tone came off confrontational but you seem like you're being deliberately patronising when you have no reason to be.

Well yes, it did v much come across that way. It's almost as if you had found yourself an easy opportunity to have a go! Which is obviously fine bc I don't care.

I'm not being patronising, I just don't have the energy to argue with you + you're being horrible.

My initial post in here may have seemed a bit harsh but I was tired + irritable + I wanted to express my current thoughts in words bc it makes it clearer to myself + it didn't concern you so you should've just left me alone.

There is one thing I want to address though. You seem to be under the impression that it doesn't affect you-

Heck, I'm not an idiot. I know that it affects me, hence why I voted yesterday. Stop irritating me with your snide comments which are implying that I've no sense of awareness.

our generation is the prime one that will be suffer the consequences (again either good or bad) and your assertion that you'll have what you want and be able to proceed with your life seems naive at best-

It's not naivety, rather reality.

All I said was that I'll buy milk whatever the cost, how is that naive? Do enlighten me.

I don't know whether you've actually been following the debates but the state of the economy will directly impact everyone-including you- and when you finish university and look for a job it will be a post Brexit world. Depending on whether things go well or badly will affect the life we're all living.

No, I haven't been following the debates bc I hate politics. Rather, the debates have been following me so I've had no choice but to engage + I don't want to talk about the EU any longer.- It's giving me a headache. It's over. Leave won. Get over it.

And I know that. Stop telling me stuff I already know; my parents do it enough. It's barely been a day so can we just wait + see what happens before trying to predict a future of impending doom.

Oh, and not a dupe. Go through my posts if you want to see what my account was- I changed it for various reasons.

Great. I don't care enough to look through your posts. My point was that you've previously had an account on here before under a different name or something of the sorts. I remember you stating that you did a while back.

If you reply please PM, I think I've derailed the thread. Also feel free to ignore me.

No.
Original post by Anon_98
:dunce:

Right. Sorry to have bothered you.
Goddamn I cannot take this constant constant barrage of "THE WORLD IS ENDING COS BREXIT", but at the same time I can't look away. Feel stressed as hell.
Grinning from ear to ear most of the day - today is a good day from Britain, democracy, and nation states.
Feel like I might burst.
But that is ok because even if I did vaporise no-one would actually notice :h:
Original post by Salamandastron
Feel like I might burst.
But that is ok because even if I did vaporise no-one would actually notice :h:

I would. :sad:

:console: x
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I would. :sad:

:console: x

Yeh but you're not inrl :redface:

Spoiler