The Student Room Group

UK leaving EU, any changes about SAAS and EU students ?

I am an EU student who just got accepted in a Scotish university for first year. I've got my SAAS approval letter and I was wondering if anyone has an idea what happens now when uk is getting out of the eu. I am not able to cover the university fees by myself and I am worried if SAAS will continue supporting us
Reply 1
lucky for you the saas will cover the tuition fees for the entire duration of the course for the ones that have already applied to them or for those who are continuing student
Reply 2
the problem is for me as I wanted to start my course in september 2017, and honestly I'm terrified because I literally don't know what to do
Original post by Jumph96
the problem is for me as I wanted to start my course in september 2017, and honestly I'm terrified because I literally don't know what to do

The only thing you can do is wait and see what happens. It's likely there won't be any final arrangements made by the time you are applying for funding so will still get the same funding as you would if you applied this year. Only time will tell as literally nobody knows :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending