Edexcel C4 Maths Poll - 24/062016

Poll

How did everyone find the C4 exam?

Please vote
wheres the poll
Original post by Sugar_1998
wheres the poll

my bad, it's up now
could you please add 2016 separately because the poll is not coming up in google search.... also try to put the link regularly in C4 threads :smile: (ill do it too)
Reply 4
does anything think boundaries could increase from 62 for an A - this already seems pretty high
Original post by fefssdf
does anything think boundaries could increase from 62 for an A - this already seems pretty high

certainly higher than last year...
Original post by gameofthrones1
Please vote

could you please change the name of the thread and add 2016 separately because this page is not coming up in google search
Reply 7
Original post by lawlieto
certainly higher than last year...

how much higher though- like one or 2 marks ? I can't see it going up by that much otherwise the A* boundary would be too high like 70 or something which seems a bit extreme
Please vote

There's already a poll.
Reply 9
can someone make a poll for the grade boundaries for an A
Original post by fefssdf
how much higher though- like one or 2 marks ? I can't see it going up by that much otherwise the A* boundary would be too high like 70 or something which seems a bit extreme

to be honest I'm a further maths student, so probably I'm not very realistic about C3 and C4 but based on last year's and this year's polls students found this easier and last year it was already 68 for an A* (which is high I think) I'd say 70/75 for A* in worst case. I'm almost sure not higher than 70, since we all make silly mistakes.
Original post by particlestudent
There's already a poll.

made this a couple of hours ago and I didn't see any then, but fair enough if there is one
Original post by lawlieto
to be honest I'm a further maths student, so probably I'm not very realistic about C3 and C4 but based on last year's and this year's polls students found this easier and last year it was already 68 for an A* (which is high I think) I'd say 70/75 for A* in worst case. I'm almost sure not higher than 70, since we all make silly mistakes.

I think it will probably be 68 then, and then the boundary for c3 will stay the same
Original post by fefssdf
I think it will probably be 68 then, and then the boundary for c3 will stay the same

You maths nonce
everyone here thinking the boundaries all go up massively need to bear in mind that many students would've struggled with this paper who haven't done any form of further maths !
Original post by fefssdf
everyone here thinking the boundaries all go up massively need to bear in mind that many students would've struggled with this paper who haven't done any form of further maths !

They won't go up massively but I predict them being higher than last years, I would say:

100ums - 75
90ums - 70
80ums - 64
70ums - 58
60ums - 52
They won't go up massively but I predict them being higher than last years, I would say:

100ums - 75
90ums - 70
80ums - 64
70ums - 58
60ums - 52

I predict

80ums - 63
90 ums - 68

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending