The Student Room Group

can masturbating mess up my period?

so i'm anon for obvious reasons, but i'm so confused rn and wanted some advice. i'm currently on the pill and have been for about 4 years with no problems at all. today i was masturbating and decided to use an old mascara tube to put up there (gross i know, don't judge i don't own a dildo haha) i never felt any pain at any point but when i was finished i realised there was blood everywhere. i ran to the toilet and blood literally poured out of me. i decided to use a pad and hope that the bleeding would stop. i just went to the toilet (it's been about 8 hours since it happened) and the pad was absolutely full of blood as if it was a period. idk what to do, i can't see any tears or rips at the opening so unless it was inside but i'm not in any pain and it was A LOT of blood, could it have messed up my period and made me come on whilst on the pill? so confused, this has never happened before
Now you know why using random things as a dildo is not recommended.

Is it possible what you're seeing is dried mascara that got wet? In any case, this is going to A&E / minor injuries clinic time for a proper look.

They've seen more embarrassing things, mostly involving men's bottoms.
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
Now you know why using random things as a dildo is not recommended.

Is it possible what you're seeing is dried mascara that got wet? In any case, this is going to A&E / minor injuries clinic time for a proper look.

They've seen more embarrassing things, mostly involving men's bottoms.

you gotta make do when you live at home with both your parents :colondollar:
and lol but no mascara isn't bright red :/
Well, when is your period due? and how long have you been on the pill? and are you getting usual cramps/period symptoms?

Certain contraception thin the cervix lining, you may have nudged it and that's why it's bleeding. It it's still bleeding after 24h, go to the Dr - you don't have to say you were masturbating with mascara, just that you were masturbating.

Also, lovehoney sell very cheap (and good quality) toys that arrive in discreet packaging. Maybe it's time to invest.
Original post by Anonymous
you gotta make do when you live at home with both your parents :colondollar:

There are plenty of 'non realistic' toys that look like ornaments rather than dildos. Abstract art or statues of people / dolphins or..
Reply 5
Refocusing the issue.. You need to get checked out. It might just be coincidental but is it really worth serious injury or infection that could lead to removing uterus or worse.

Time to swallow embarrassment and get it checked out
When I was done with sex I had liquid squirt out first time I ever seen that I had sex on my period kinda of cool I told my BF was that my,liquid that came out hes like yes it was Baby haha
lol yeah i use anything i can find

Quick Reply

Latest