The Student Room Group

Edexcel C4 June 2016 - Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

How much were 6d and 7b worth?
Original post by speed1✈️✈️
You people omg...This paper was exponentially easier than C3 looool. Nothing was not doable, 1 or 2 questions did require that tad bit more thinking but that doesn't by default mean the boundaries will go down by several marks!

Anyways enough me bragging here got Physics exam on Tuesday, oh joy.
Time to unsubscribe from this thread:tongue:

enjoy your A* ahahah
I think the volume of revolution one you need to do a bit more, taking away from the pi8^2 times 17/2 cylinder thing.

Not quite remember the answer though.
Reply 403
Could anyone kindly point me to the mark breakdown for each question and sub section please
Thanks in advance
Reply 404
if i got 73 C4 and 64/66 C3 would this be an a*?
Original post by hass2011
Thank you for the answers.
Would you be kind to post a PDFs of the full solutions?

I don't have the paper, sorry.
was it necessary to simplify 4a? i got my answer as sqrt(3600e^(-5t)) which could be simplified to 60e^(-5t/2) but i did not simplify it. If it did would I just lose one mark?
Reply 407
How many marks was question 3 out of?
poll for grade boundary for 80 ums ...
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4184817
Original post by MrHamz
Could anyone kindly point me to the mark breakdown for each question and sub section please
Thanks in advance

hey the paper will be posted soon on physics and maths tutor
Original post by The_Big_E
For 5a, it was dy/dx = -5root3/16, not x

What were questions 8c and 8d?
Reply 411
Original post by Danllo
If I don't write +C on all of the integration questions will I lose marks :frown:

They might deduct 1 mark
Seen it happen in C2
Reply 412
Original post by fefssdf
hey the paper will be posted soon on physics and maths tutor

Thanks mate
Would i receiev error carry forward or follow through marks for the implicit differentiation question if i differentiated the first time wrong?

I done that part wrong my dy/dx was incorrect hence my next part had to also be wrong. How many marks would i have lost?

Also lost 5 marks on the very last question and my cosTheta was =-4/5 instead of 4/5 due to another silly mistake.

So howmany marks do you think i got?
5 defo dropped on the last part and my angle theta being a silly mistake? Also perhaps Follow through/ ecf marks?
Sorry all if this question has been asked but I've been running around like a lunatic all day. Will 64/65 be enough for 80 ums do you reckon?
Wow... i did much betterthan i thought. That was 100x better than C3
did much better than i thought then, but still lost too much to get that A* that i've been working for... :frown:
How many marks do you think i will get for the last part of the last question if i only did until the point where you get a quadratic equation for lambda? I just didn't have time to finish it off.
Hey you guys, hope the exam went well! Could someone please tell me what they think 63/75 for C3 and 64/75 for C4 would be in terms of UMS?

Thanks in advance! :-)
has anyone posted the question paper yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending