boy checking in

EDIT: Deleted comment. Sorry :frown:

Original post by ShiawaseNekox3
I was gonna say that :rofl:

Thanks. That's what I'm thinking
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Mathemagicien
Whoa! Its the current year, why can't a man dress in bras and stuff?

Reported for transphobia

Also, your title only addresses two of the more than 60 genders that exist - again, have you failed to realise that it is the current year?!

Seriously? Oh please, I was joking. Did you really report me? I've edited it now but you could have been a little nicer.
Reply 22
You can check to see how many times your post has been reported by clicking the "Report post" button (but not filing a report)

Your post does not mention any reports concerning it :yes:

Oh cr*p
Reply 23
You can check to see how many times your post has been reported by clicking the "Report post" button (but not filing a report)

Mate... I'm really sorry but um... I actually just reported your post. This is really awkward and I'm so sorry.
Reply 24

Is there a way of un-reporting a post? I gave you a rep to try and make up for this. Sorry sorry sorry I'm an idiot!
Reply 25
Lol its fine, it won't get deleted unless it breaks rules, or if it criticises Islam, neither of which it does :tongue:

Haha ok I'm so sorry. It's just that sometimes people on here seem to majorly overreact and I am always getting sent reminders. You seem like a very nice person however, so I feel very guilty now!
I meant to vote no bra but whoops, whatever is most comfortable is your best bet. This is a useful video to watch if you don't normally go braless :smile:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGu5RAbFxoE good luck and have fun!
Was I supposed to keep away?
Reply 28
I am more amused than anything, it was clearly unintentional :smile:

I didn't realise I came across as a very nice person, I clearly need to work on my tough guy image

Haha awww I like to see the best in everyone. Don't worry, I'm sure you are a tough guy too. Though listing on a thread about bras may not have helped your image :wink:
Reply 29
Original post by katierthompson
I meant to vote no bra but whoops, whatever is most comfortable is your best bet. This is a useful video to watch if you don't normally go braless :smile:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGu5RAbFxoE good luck and have fun!

Thanks!
Original post by EricPiphany
Was I supposed to keep away?

Yes, you rebel!
Original post by Platopus

Yes, you rebel!

Well, I've been doing a lot of research on YouTube for you...
Reply 31
Well, I've been doing a lot of research on YouTube for you...

I hope no other sites
I hope no other sites

Not as long as I want the suspense...
How are you? Relaxing yeah!:smile: I saw your post so i thought I'd come along :h: wear a strapless bra just in case imo :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by Ayaz789
How are you? Relaxing yeah!:smile: I saw your post so i thought I'd come along :h: wear a strapless bra just in case imo :biggrin:

Thanks, will do. Hope you're relaxing too :smile:

Not as long as I want the suspense...

Was that an intentional pun? Because I want the opposite of suspense. More, support if you know what I mean
Thanks, will do. Hope you're relaxing too :smile:

Was that an intentional pun? Because I want the opposite of suspense. More, support if you know what I mean

Haha do you know we've talked before? :tongue: still got 3 exams left so no time for relaxing :redface:
definitely no
Reply 37
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha do you know we've talked before? :tongue: still got 3 exams left so no time for relaxing :redface:

We have? Sorry, brain like a sieve! Jog my memory? Ah I feel your pain. Good luck, you can do it!
Reply 38
Original post by Angry Bird
definitely no

Are you a girl?
Lemme just say that's a realllly nice dress.
Only wear a bra if you have a strapless one.

If you have perky & firm boobs I'd say that cloth is enough

If you're wearing the dress for an extended period of time wear a bra or it'll get uncomfortable. However I feel like it'd definitely look better without one.

Quick Reply

Latest