The Student Room Group

I'm a Pole I think Brexit was STUPID

UK economy is already at all time low, pound no longer strong currency. Finance (UK biggest industry) moving abroad to EU

Skilled migrants (including Polish) forced to move out of UK and UK citizens in other countries also.

Immigration is most dangerous from countries such as Pakistan, Africa, the third world etc, because of terrorism. Or Syrian refugees

So "leave" voters are not even changing this by blocking the EU :facepalm: Eastern Europe, France, etc. are very similar to UK culturally

Also the most educated and richest UK people (e.g. celebrities or London) all voting to Remain. Racists want to Leave

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Magdax
Also the most educated and richest UK people (e.g. celebrities or London) all voting to Remain.

The richest yes, but most educated . . . err nope ! The wealthy 1% routinely perpetuate the systems and corruption that keeps them wealthy and keeps the rest of us poor. The EU has been a core part of the crony capitalism that siphons £millions out of the UK when instead is should have been spent in the UK. It could for example have one towards grants for students to save them having to get into massive debt !
Reply 2
Original post by PilgrimOfTruth
The richest yes, but most educated . . . err nope ! The wealthy 1% routinely perpetuate the systems and corruption that keeps them wealthy and keeps the rest of us poor. The EU has been a core part of the crony capitalism that siphons £millions out of the UK when instead is should have been spent in the UK. It could for example have one towards grants for students to save them having to get into massive debt !

But skilled migration helps UK and other EU countries?

I found this on a forum

Considered Top 10 Universities in the UK:

1. University of Cambridge - Cambridge voted 73.85% REMAIN
2. University of Oxford - Oxford voted 70.27% REMAIN
3. UCL (University College London) - City of London voted 75.29% REMAIN
4. Imperial College London - Kensington & Chelsea voted 68.69% REMAIN
5. King’s College London (KCL) - City of London voted 75.29% REMAIN
6. University of Edinburgh - City of Edinburgh voted 74.44% REMAIN
7. University of Manchester - Manchester voted 60.36% REMAIN
8. London School Of Economics And Political Science (LSE) - City of London voted 75.29% REMAIN
9. University of Bristol - Bristol voted 61.73% REMAIN
10. University of Warwick - Warwick voted 58.78% REMAIN
They should have made voters take an IQ test first
Original post by Magdax
UK economy is already at all time low, pound no longer strong currency. Finance (UK biggest industry) moving abroad to EU

Skilled migrants (including Polish) forced to move out of UK and UK citizens in other countries also.

Immigration is most dangerous from countries such as Pakistan, Africa, the third world etc, because of terrorism. Or Syrian refugees

So "leave" voters are not even changing this by blocking the EU :facepalm: Eastern Europe, France, etc. are very similar to UK culturally

Also the most educated and richest UK people (e.g. celebrities or London) all voting to Remain. Racists want to Leave

"Racists want to Leave"

And that's why the UK did choose to leave, as a result of been labelled and demeaned by the left who have an inherent inability to talk about controversial issues like immigration and multiculturalism.

I wanted to Remain, but I understand why working class areas have taken this country out of the EU.
Original post by Magdax

Ok firstly you obviously have no idea how stock markets work do you? By the end of the week levels will be near to normal.

No one is being forced out of the uk, I am starting to lose brain cells here

Leaving the EU will allow us to tighten immigration and help control what you described.

Finally, the majority of Londoners are involved in relations with the EU, it has nothing to do with intelligence just personal profit
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Magdax

Remainers always playing the racist card, get a grip
and stop talking shite
Original post by Magdax

I found this on a forum

8. London School Of Economics And Political Science (LSE) - City of London voted 75.29% REMAIN

The vast majority of people in these areas are not students so I don't know what you are trying to say, most are also in London where people will vote in for personal profit
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
What's been done's been done. There is no going back.
However, don't worry. We will eventually realise what deep **** we have planted our feet into and we will probably end up negotiating a free-movement deal one way or another. Even if we don't, this doesn't mean that this is the end of migration of Europeans to the UK, it just will be a bit harder. However, if you're skilled, and we have vacancies for you, the country will most definitely take you.
Reply 9
Original post by jake4198
"Racists want to Leave"

And that's why the UK did choose to leave, as a result of been labelled and demeaned by the left who have an inherent inability to talk about controversial issues like immigration and multiculturalism.

I wanted to Remain, but I understand why working class areas have taken this country out of the EU.

all racists want to Leave, even Nigel Farage who hates Polish and Muslim people

Alextaylor6

Ok firstly you obviously have no idea how stock markets work do you? By the end of the week levels will be near normal.

No one is being forced out of the uk, I am starting to lose brain cells here

Leaving the EU will allow us to tighten immigration and help control what you described.

Finally, the majority of London are involved in relations with the EU, it has nothing to do with intelligence just personal profit

Then why are companies like the Morgan stanley already moving to the EU?

Not now but after 2 years the immigration controls tightening will mean a lot of workers have to go home.

See my post above? Districts with top universities like Oxbridge all voted Remain
Reply 10
Original post by Tom_BCFC
Remainers always playing the racist card, get a grip
and stop talking shite

How is OP shite?

oShahpo
What's been done's been done. There is no going back.
However, don't worry. We will eventually realise what deep **** we have planted our feet into and we will probably end up negotiating a free-movement deal one way or another. Even if we don't, this doesn't mean that this is the end of migration of Europeans to the UK, it just will be a bit harder. However, if you're skilled, and we have vacancies for you, the country will most definitely take you.

Thanks. :smile: But So you have to have a job with UK firm? How about EU firms, freelancers, etc?

And British will also have to leave EU countries
"Racists want to Leave"

I agree with you. I can also understand the leap to racism though, when the thing that seems to be foremost concern to Brexiters is immigration. They seem to despise refugees and immigrants, likely not even due to prejudice, but just due to the fearmongering of media over terrorism and the number of migrants (typically completely misrepresented such as by not comparing to net migration etc.).
Original post by PilgrimOfTruth

I keep seeing this vague accusations of corruption, about the rich oppressing us and keeping us poor.

Maybe you can explain how the EU benefits the rich. How does paying their taxes, which the EU distributes to the poorest part of the UK, benefit the rich? How does expensive EU regulation to protect consumers from scams and fraud, to give workers some of the best rights in the world, and to prevent climate change benefit the rich?

What's the secret agenda of this sinister Illuminati that we keep hearing about?
Reply 13
Original post by Magdax

If we are all racist please go home I do not want you to suffer.

We do not want a USE and we stood up against that, if you want to insult the people why are you really here? We're the Americans racist for fighting for independence from the empire?
(edited 7 years ago)
"Racists want to Leave"

Mate, they talk about it all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Immigration+Question+time

Just typed it into Youtube.

Working class areas want someone to blame for their own failings. In 5 years time, they will still be working class.
Reply 15
Original post by Magdax

I found this on a forum

I wonder why Imperial is so low compared to the others
Reply 16
Original post by Asiimov
I agree with you. I can also understand the leap to racism though, when the thing that seems to be foremost concern to Brexiters is immigration. They seem to despise refugees and immigrants, likely not even due to prejudice, but just due to the fearmongering of media over terrorism and the number of migrants (typically completely misrepresented such as by not comparing to net migration etc.).

Yes Nigel Farage was one of the main Leave supporters!

JordanL_
keep seeing this vague accusations of corruption, about the rich oppressing us and keeping us poor.

Maybe you can explain how the EU benefits the rich. How does paying their taxes, which the EU distributes to the poorest part of the UK, benefit the rich? How does expensive EU regulation to protect consumers from scams and fraud, to give workers some of the best rights in the world, and to prevent climate change benefit the rich?

What's the secret agenda of this sinister Illuminati that we keep hearing about?

Exactly businesses are regulated strictly by EU. Poorer areas voted Leave

@RuWill2001 *Poles :wink:
Original post by Magdax
How is OP shite?

Thanks. :smile: But So you have to have a job with UK firm? How about EU firms, freelancers, etc?

And British will also have to leave EU countries

No one will be forced out. It's about incoming people.
Reply 18
Original post by joecphillips
If we are all racist please go home I do not want you to suffer.

We do not want a USE and we stood up against that, if you want to insult the people why are you he Really?

Im not insulting the people Im saying a lot of Leave voters were racist
Original post by Magdax
all racists want to Leave, even Nigel Farage who hates Polish and Muslim people

Then why are companies like the Morgan stanley already moving to the EU?

Not now but after 2 years the immigration controls tightening will mean a lot of workers have to go home.

See my post above? Districts with top universities like Oxbridge all voted Remain

Ok so what's happened here is that your basing all your facts of social media, if you actually do some research you would see that Morgan Stanley denied this claim.

And please tell me, why would they have to leave?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending