The Student Room Group

GCSE Business question help

How could I answer this question?

Question: What information can you find out about satisfying customer needs?

I tried to find information but I didn't find anything useful.
Any suggestions?
Reply 1
Original post by z_o_e
How could I answer this question?

Question: What information can you find out about satisfying customer needs?

I tried to find information but I didn't find anything useful.
Any suggestions?

As an Edexcel GCSE Business & Economics student the best thing to do is refer to an appropriate text book. Or, you could use:

https://blog.kissmetrics.com/true-love-with-customers/

http://businesscasestudies.co.uk/tesco/the-healthy-eating-brand/meeting-customer-needs.html#axzz4CW9TP4Dq
(This is an interesting case study describing Tesco's ways of satisfying customers ie through a healthy food scheme)

If this is related to a controlled assessment then you should look at case studies as well as interview and talk to business owners (as well as their customers)
Reply 2
Original post by umar39
As an Edexcel GCSE Business & Economics student the best thing to do is refer to an appropriate text book. Or, you could use:

https://blog.kissmetrics.com/true-love-with-customers/

http://businesscasestudies.co.uk/tesco/the-healthy-eating-brand/meeting-customer-needs.html#axzz4CW9TP4Dq
(This is an interesting case study describing Tesco's ways of satisfying customers ie through a healthy food scheme)

If this is related to a controlled assessment then you should look at case studies as well as interview and talk to business owners (as well as their customers)

Heyaa thank you!

Yep this is for my course work research.

Any tips on how I could get an A?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by z_o_e
Heyaa thank you!

Yep this is for my course work research.

Any tips on how I could get an A?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i did Aqa and for mine I did a questionnaire, so from this i found out that satsifying needs is quite difficult because so many customers want different things. therefore, market research is important to help assign products to the boston matrix (google it) to help find stars, which will sell a lot more and meet these many needs. However, I also found out that a large product portfolio/range (can't exactly rememebr the difference) is needed to meet all segments of the market, which is what my business did. Etc. Ec. You can say pretty much anything really. I',m not sure if I answered the question as its 3am and I'm tired, if not please say so and i'll try to help out in the afternoon.
Reply 4
Original post by 1jonam16
i did Aqa and for mine I did a questionnaire, so from this i found out that satsifying needs is quite difficult because so many customers want different things. therefore, market research is important to help assign products to the boston matrix (google it) to help find stars, which will sell a lot more and meet these many needs. However, I also found out that a large product portfolio/range (can't exactly rememebr the difference) is needed to meet all segments of the market, which is what my business did. Etc. Ec. You can say pretty much anything really. I',m not sure if I answered the question as its 3am and I'm tired, if not please say so and i'll try to help out in the afternoon.

thank you!

My question is about receiving high level of customer satisfaction.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by z_o_e
thank you!

My question is about receiving high level of customer satisfaction.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean, sorry I still don't get it? What do you have to do, talk about what you learnt about high levels of customer service?
Reply 6
Original post by 1jonam16
What do you mean, sorry I still don't get it? What do you have to do, talk about what you learnt about high levels of customer service?

How the business delivers high level of customer satisfaction.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh right, I would recommend that you go and ask the business directlyl; they should help. Good luck.
Original post by z_o_e
How the business delivers high level of customer satisfaction.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending