The Student Room Group

Congratulations Britain, you played yourself.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Unsophisticated. You also stated no facts.

Look at the FTSE 100 if you are so sure. Im not a leave supporter but you really have no clue about what im talking about do you.
Reply 41
Original post by Themini
Ignore them the pro leave camp cant offer any solutions so they resort to insulting the OP. Honestly that stems from top down.

None the pro leave people in government has any strategy or any contingency plans. So I guess we're all just in it for the ride now.

Well if she didn't insult people maybe they would of ignored her, it does stem from the top down the whole remain campaign was look at the stupid people voting leave and then this has continued here in the op
Reply 42
Original post by PrincessZara
In Year 11 :smile: I'll let you know in August when it's results day how many GCSEs I got

Lol GCSE Girl aaahahahahaha
Original post by Themini
Like everything else. Sky rocket.

rubbish
Looks can be deceiving.

I'm sorry but you look like Becky
Original post by Shapez
Look at the FTSE 100 if you are so sure. Im not a leave supporter but you really have no clue about what im talking about do you.

I was referring to your "I hate people who chat ****" and comparing it to Holden's catchphrase "I hate phonies". Admittedly I forgot the rest of your comment. I've been in bed and mourning since I got home from work.
Original post by Manchester_123
I'm sorry but you look like Becky

Don't have to apologise, mate.

Original post by Shapez
Lol GCSE Girl aaahahahahaha

IKR!!!! hahahahahah so funnnnny omgggg hahahahha bantaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Don't have to apologise, mate.

I hate to say it but you having 1 GCSE is kind of a fail in life
Original post by physicsphysics91
m8 I did an A*A*A course with CCC at A-level, thats impressive.

No you begged your way into the course through clearing. There's a difference :wink:
Original post by So Instinct

Excellent point. To be quite frank the only morons in this situation are the ignorant cowards who think that the economy is now immediately going to plummet and were are heading for a recession.
1) the financial markets don necessary reflect the health of the economy.
2) the italen and pans markets fell by 10+% vs. the fuse which close up -1/2.
3) a fall in the pound (which ended up only being -6%) will help companies which export, helping to fuel and exporting boom.
4) No financial institutions have massive risk, the stock markets has risen off the back of excessive credit, the BofE had 250bn to secure the pound.
Original post by physicsphysics91
tbf you look like you may only have 1 GCSE

You reason like someone who may only have one gcse.
Original post by So Instinct
I voted remain actually. Nice try though.

:congrats:
Reply 53
IKR!!!! hahahahahah so funnnnny omgggg hahahahha bantaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Lol come talk to me when you are a few years smarter ok.
All this namecalling is pretty pathetic guys
Original post by Manchester_123
I hate to say it but you having 1 GCSE is kind of a fail in life

- I can assure I won't be getting 1 GCSE, stop worrying <3xxxx

Want to call Alan Sugar a 'Fail in life' ? He got One GCSE

Joining him are Lord Alan Sugar whose one GCSE hasn’t stopped him amassing a £900m personal fortune and music mogul Simon Cowell who despite only achieving three O levels (GCSEs) is worth £300m.
Original post by SaksENF
We were idiots to leave, the stock markets lost £150B, we're lucky it didn't turn into The Great Depression back in the 1930s. Now there's going to be an economic downfall, probably a huge recession, inflation and equity. People only voted leave because of the immigrants coming into our country, we all live in this world why can't we accept people if they want help, not too much and not too little. There was so much benefits of staying in the EU and just so many folk in the UK that want less immigrants because they think immigrants are overturning the British Community. UKIP (Farage) are just going to turn on everyone, those who voted leave are really gullible and pathetic and do not see the future we are heading i into.

No mate your the idiot here.

The EU is completely undemocratic. Just a few reasons why you are wrong: a labour market of 500million suppresses pay and creates ridiculous competition for low skilled work such the people literally have to apply for 10s and 100s of jobs. Pay of builders has decreased by 30+% off the back of the influx of eastern europe migrants.
Original post by joecphillips
Well if she didn't insult people maybe they would of ignored her, it does stem from the top down the whole remain campaign was look at the stupid people voting leave and then this has continued here in the op

Well the people who voted leave are stupid. Don't hate the OP for stating what is true. Leave is filled with denigrate council estate scum and pensioners none of whom will lose anything whilst the middle and upper classes have to deal with more tax, higher interest, devaluation of property basically all the sht that's going to hit the fan.

You cant seriously argue that she's wrong. The economy is going to get ****ed.
Reply 58
- I can assure I won't be getting 1 GCSE, stop worrying <3xxxx

Want to call Alan Sugar a 'Fail in life' ? He got One GCSE

Joining him are Lord Alan Sugar whose one GCSE hasn’t stopped him amassing a £900m personal fortune and music mogul Simon Cowell who despite only achieving three O levels (GCSEs) is worth £300m.

omg why are you talking about money money money. Seriously have you learnt about the chilean miners yet I think you learn that at GCSE. Gold digging
Original post by Themini
No you begged your way into the course through clearing. There's a difference :wink:

I got in through UCAS extra, as with Manchester. Durham doesn't go into clearing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending