The Student Room Group

Congratulations Britain, you played yourself.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Themini
Lol 10/10 jailbait fake.

I'll send you some cambridge meme magic in sept
Original post by physicsphysics91
I'll send you some cambridge meme magic in sept

k m8. GLHF
Original post by Themini
k m8. GLHF

And that boys, is how you BTFO someone lol
Original post by joecphillips
I think I will believe the spokesman for Morgan Stanley rather who has denied that rather than you scaremongering.
Dave had to leave the majority of the country realised that when the result was announced.
Honda haven't done anything.
Scotland doesn't get to hold the uk to ransom, believe it or not there are other people's opinions who matter and the majority voted to leave, if England voted leave but was forced to stay in because of Scotland would you be willing to give England independence?

Yeah because banks are so trust worthy..I forgot the guardian was a tabloid paper.. They're under the process of moving their operations to Frankfurt and Dublin.
Original post by physicsphysics91
And that boys, is how you BTFO someone lol

yeah I'm crippling with fear and back pedalling as hard as I can..You're so delusional lol. Get some help bro.
Original post by SaksENF
We were idiots to leave, the stock markets lost £150B, we're lucky it didn't turn into The Great Depression back in the 1930s. Now there's going to be an economic downfall, probably a huge recession, inflation and equity. People only voted leave because of the immigrants coming into our country, we all live in this world why can't we accept people if they want help, not too much and not too little. There was so much benefits of staying in the EU and just so many folk in the UK that want less immigrants because they think immigrants are overturning the British Community. UKIP (Farage) are just going to turn on everyone, those who voted leave are really gullible and pathetic and do not see the future we are heading i into.

I completely agree and feel so depressed and p***** off about it. To be frank, I actually don't think it was right that the government let the public vote on this matter. Everyone started to grasp at straws: "Immigrants won't be able to take my job if I vote out." "I want to make Britain 'Great' again, like after WW2." But in truth, as I hope we all now realise because of the 10% decrease in the value of the pound in ONE DAY and a plethora of other reasons, it was far more complicated than this and voting to leave was, and still is, a ludicrous idea. Yet it's too late now to do anything about it, and the decision has truly backfired. I'm 16, have just done my GCSEs and so haven't got any qualifications yet, but I think that I (like all other young people that feel strongly about this) could still have made a better decision than Becky with her 1 GCSE.

So well done Britain - you've officially f***** up our future.
Original post by Themini
We're angry and rude because we have something to lose unlike the working class, whilst their kids do sweet FA in school we had to work hard for what we have. We don't take handouts and scrounge on benefits.

They're degenerates that will never get any where. Why do you think someone who is incompetent but of British origin is a better match than some one who is polish or Indian and has qualifications? That leads to inefficiencies= bad for business.

Btw that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. "Interest rates are too low anyway and to be quite frank will not be touched or may even be lowered".

You won't have anything to lose considering you almost certainly don't have a house or investments or a job. Although your parents may have these things you are by no means entitled to them...

For your last point I see little intelligence in your (lack of) reasoning.

Just because your parents are benefits scroungers it doesn't mean that you don't work at school.

Qualification are ridiculous for low skilled jobs. It doesn't take a phd in quantum physics to pick fruit, clean a house or stack shelfs but it does take good english to work in a call centre etc.
Original post by PrincessZara
- I can assure I won't be getting 1 GCSE, stop worrying <3xxxx

Want to call Alan Sugar a 'Fail in life' ? He got One GCSE

Joining him are Lord Alan Sugar whose one GCSE hasn’t stopped him amassing a £900m personal fortune and music mogul Simon Cowell who despite only achieving three O levels (GCSEs) is worth £300m.

They are outliers and most who achieve such poor grades won't go on to succeed like them. I know you are trying to defend your one GCSE but you are only digging a hole for yourself
Original post by Pepsi Cola :)
I completely agree and feel so depressed and p***** off about it. To be frank, I actually don't think it was right that the government let the public vote on this matter. Everyone started to grasp at straws: "Immigrants won't be able to take my job if I vote out." "I want to make Britain 'Great' again, like after WW2." But in truth, as I hope we all now realise because of the 10% decrease in the value of the pound in ONE DAY and a plethora of other reasons, it was far more complicated than this and voting to leave was, and still is, a ludicrous idea. Yet it's too late now to do anything about it, and the decision has truly backfired. I'm 16, have just done my GCSEs and so haven't got any qualifications yet, but I think that I (like all other young people that feel strongly about this) could still have made a better decision than Becky with her 1 GCSE.

So well done Britain - you've officially f***** up our future.

This is why 16 years are not allowed to vote. The pound gained back to 6% and the value of the pound could lead to an export boom and is by no means a reflector the actual real economy - was there a mass of people fired today - no. Was there panic - no.
Original post by bobb99998
You won't have anything to lose considering you almost certainly don't have a house or investments or a job. Although your parents may have these things you are by no means entitled to them...

For your last point I see little intelligence in your (lack of) reasoning.

Just because your parents are benefits scroungers it doesn't mean that you don't work at school.

Qualification are ridiculous for low skilled jobs. It doesn't take a phd in quantum physics to pick fruit, clean a house or stack shelfs but it does take good english to work in a call centre etc.

Lol are you on pills? I do have a job..Do not understand the concept of reading before posting?

Strong correlation between poverty and low academic performance. There's a reason why generations are stuck in council estates, they don't break the cycle- they'd much rather break the law and teen pregnancy statistics.

As for low skilled jobs..If I was a business owner i'd rather hire 3 polish guys who will work flat out, wont bunk off or call in sickies every other day than 5 English guys who will do sweet FA, turn up late and give me attitude.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JordanL_
That's not the expectation of economists. Predictions have been bleak from the start, and we haven't even left yet.

But there won't be jobs, because to create jobs you need money and demand. We just told our biggest trading partner to **** off. Jobs are going to be lost.

Working class people have to deal with their healthcare, welfare, education and infrastructure declining when we can no longer pay for it.

No we told the political structure to f off. In 2 years we will have a no or low tariff agreement - they need us more than we need them.
This is why 16 years are not allowed to vote. The pound gained back to 6% and the value of the pound could lead to an export boom and is by no means a reflector the actual real economy - was there a mass of people fired today - no. Was there panic - no.

We haven't left yet you lobotomised sht lark. Oh sorry its just me who cant see that BREXIT is a disaster for your economy.
Original post by Themini
Lol are you on pills? I do have a job..Do not understand the concept of reading before posting?

Strong correlation between poverty and low academic performance. There's a reason why generations are stuck in council estates, they don't break the cycle- they'd much rather break the law and teen pregnancy statistics.

As for low skilled jobs..If I was a business owner i'd rather hire 3 polish guys who will work flat out, wont bunk off or call in sickies every other day than 5 English guys who will do sweet FA and give me attitude.

Its because benefits are too high and wages too low.
You clearly are an elitist and mix in a very closed circle
You are clearly not english yourself and a racist.

You really think that the value of the pound now could lead to an export boom 😂😂😂 Ooh and post a link to an article that proves the 6% you are talking about :smile: I spoke to 3 bankers today: every single one of them said that they were absolutely stunned and are expecting further inequality and for the value of the pound to go down even further over the next 5 years. These people are experts in finance - get the hint yet?
Its because benefits are too high and wages too low.
You clearly are an elitist and mix in a very closed circle
You are clearly not english yourself and a racist.

Yep because I don't share your narrow world view by the power of deduction, I most certainly am an elitist, a black, a jew, a muslim and an Indian oh and a racist. Ironic since that's what the right wing parade hate.

Dear lord....lol.
Original post by Themini
We haven't left yet you lobotomised sht lark. Oh sorry its just me who cant see that BREXIT is a disaster for your economy.

I don't think that you understand financial markets and business. It is not the leaving which could create a negative impact on the economy but the uncertainty in the next two years of the deal which we end up with. Almost all forecasters say that there will and I agree be a slight drop off for the next two years in the economy during the Brexit process but not a recession or anything of the like. After the two years most forecasters say no economic difference.
Original post by Pepsi Cola :)
You really think that the value of the pound now could lead to an export boom 😂😂😂 Ooh and post a link to an article that proves the 6% you are talking about :smile: I spoke to 3 bankers today: every single one of them said that they were absolutely stunned and are expecting further inequality and for the value of the pound to go down even further over the next 5 years. These people are experts in finance - get the hint yet?

Lol I think most of the other guys have stopped trying to argue with them. Its hilarious.
Original post by Themini
Yep because I don't share your narrow world view by the power of deduction, I most certainly am an elitist, a black, a jew, a muslim and an Indian oh and a racist. Ironic since that's what the right wing parade hate.

Dear lord....lol.

Clearly you are out of touch. The vote for Brexit was form the left and right with the centre (left and right) voting to remain.
I don't think that you understand financial markets and business. It is not the leaving which could create a negative impact on the economy but the uncertainty in the next two years of the deal which we end up with. Almost all forecasters say that there will and I agree be a slight drop off for the next two years in the economy during the Brexit process but not a recession or anything of the like. After the two years most forecasters say no economic difference.

Yes, the guy who voted remain and is trying to get a degree in business management and finance has no understanding of financial markets and business.:facepalm:

Source or gtfo.
Reply 139
Original post by Themini
Lol I think most of the other guys have stopped trying to argue with them. Its hilarious.

You really are quite a moron. Good luck at Uni, you'll need it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending